The Future And The Start

{}I wanna stay right in this moment for life. Baby treat me wrong, treat me right{}

{8} I heard a loud beeping sound and screaming outside, and I knew that Vanessa and the girls were here. I shook my head at them and walked toward my big window. "I'll be down in a sec!" I shouted out of the window and got back inside, closing my window.

I grabbed my bag and put it on my shoulder as I walked out of my room. I skipped down the stairs and rushed toward the front door. "Not even a goodbye sister?" Maxim asked mockingly as he appeared from the kitchen.

"Bye Max." I waved at him and opened the front door. "I'll be back around four." I stepped outside and walked toward the car, slumping my bag in the seat and jumped inside of the convertible car.

"Oi girls." My shirtless brother waved at them, causing Hazel to blush a deep shade of red and look away. If you're all wondering who Hazel is, well she's Ciara's sister and she has this huge crush on my brother since forever.

"Hi Max!" The girls except from Hazel chirped happily at my brother as they waved back. I shook my head with a laugh at Hazel's behavior and greeted the girls with a big hug.

"Bye loser!" I shouted at him as Ciara drove away. "You're such an idiot!" I shook her playfully and leaned back in my seat. "When are you going to ask my brother out on a date?" She blushed even harder and looked outside the non existing window.

I rolled my eyes at her and pushed myself up to sit on the trunk, my feet on the seat. "Turn on the volume, that's my song!" Ciara blasted the radio as we drove to the beach. "I want your kiss, love me love me."

"Boy I love it when I open my eyes and I see you beside me, you know what I wanna do. Come closer, I see you smiling, you're reading my mind babe and I'm ready to get it on." Keera and Hazel joined me on the trunk as we sang the lyrics of the song Kisses for breakfast. "Don't worry I won't hold back, don't waste your time, we got plenty of that. Oh the way that you look underneath the sunlight, it's bringing on my appetite."

"Kisses for breakfast, early in the morning, love me touch me keep me wanting. Kisses for breakfast early in the morning, tell me baby how you want 'em." Our hands were in the sky, our heads moving side to side as we danced to the music. "Kisses for breakfast, early in the morning, love me touch me keep me wanting. Kisses for breakfast early in the morning, tell me baby how you want 'em."

Ciara parked the car in the parking lot and turned off the engine, tossing her keys in her bag. "Let's go!" Vanessa and Ciara opened the front doors and got out while we jumped off the car, grabbing our things.

"Let's find a good spot." Keera said as she started to walk down the beach but stopped dead in her tracks and took a deep breath. "Dust Killers."

I heard my Father talk about that name before but I never saw them personally or so I thought. "Isn't that Sebastian?" I heard that the only positive thing to say about them is that they kill rogues but on the bad side, they kill the good ones too.

"He's the Alpha duh and Skill his beta and Killer the gamma." Vanessa stated as she turned to look at me. "What are they doing here?" Why don't I ever know about these things? Oh yeah, I can't go to the meetings because surprisingly, I'm not a werewolf and I'm not allowed.

Oh, so that's why Henry called him Alpha. "Swimming I guess?" I rolled my eyes at her suddenly bummed out. "Come on guys! We came to have fun." I left them behind as I started to walk ahead with my bag on my shoulder. I put my sunglasses on as I continued to walk on the white sand, the girls still standing in the same spot I left them and staring at me like I have just lost my mind.

I stopped a couple of feet away from the beach and put my things down, looking around the beach with a content sigh. Sebastian, Skill and Killer, tell me who in their right mind name their kid Killer? Anyways. They stopped playing to look at me and the funny thing was that Skill sent me a short smile.