Battlefield

"A battlefield."

{58} It's been a month, a freaking month since my mother's been kidnapped. My father and Sebastian's been working day and night with my uncles to find my mother, I knew they had found a location but they've been lying about it.

I know I should have stayed home but I couldn't help but following them. My grandmother caught me trying to go after them and she refused to let me leave alone, so she came too. She may be my mother but it's her daughter too.

We followed them in a far distance and I was surprised to see that they took my mother the same place they took me. "I need to find my mom, stay here while I go find her." Before she could say something I closed my eyes and concentrated hard, imagining the inside of the warehouse.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark hallway, following my instincts I went through the dark hallway, hiding against the wall when someone walked by. I rushed to the other side of the warehouse, walking in a fast pace. My six month stomach won't let me go faster and my feet are huge like an elephant.

I walked down the stairs, pushing another big door and walked inside. I looked around the tunnels where the cells were and looked for my mother, the cells filled with werewolves. "Please help, help us." They exclaimed as I walked by, their hands slipping through the bars as they tried to touch me.

I shushed at them and continued to look around for my mother. "Rebekah?" I heard a voice say at the end of the tunnel and rushed toward it, my hand grabbing the bars as I stared at my mother, or at me. "What are you doing here!? Did you come alone? You're pregnant for God sake's!"

She scolded at me and I sighed, see what I get for helping? "I just came to help." I opened the cell and stepped away as she pushed it open. "What do we do now?" I asked her as I looked around. "I think I have an idea. Open as many cells as you can."

We went to every cell and for channeling my powers she used some of my magic to open the cells. When we were almost finished the door opened and I froze. "Everything looks okay down here, let's eat. I'm hungry.

When the door closed, I sighed in relief and turned to look at everyone. "Okay, so here is the plan. When we get out of here we need to split in two, some of you come with me and the rest with my mother."

"Come on, we don't have much time." The group split in two and we started to move, I went to the right and my mother to the left. We didn't have much time, my mother using my power and seeing that I was pregnant she couldn't channel me for too long, I would end up being weak and then everything we did would go down the drain.

We made our way through the hallways and I used my power to make us invisible, but only for a short time to keep some energy. We have a long way to go. "Let's go." Some of the girls screamed when glass started to break and werewolves appeared from everywhere, shit! They were attacking them.

We rushed down the hall, werewolves attacking each other cruelly. I widened my eyes as I stopped and looked around. "Over there, come on!" I pointed at the empty hall and we rushed through it, signing in relief when we found an exit.

The door broke down and Vixon appeared, guess it wasn't the exit door. I backed out slowly as Vixon charged at me and pushed my hands forward, hitting his chest. He went flying and past through the concrete wall.

The wall scattered down in pieces and we hurried through the door Vixon came in, appearing in another dark hallway. How much hallway does this warehouse have!? I leaned against the wall and rubbed my stomach.

"Are you okay?" One of the female werewolves asked as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "How far along are you?" I laughed at her, I have a lot more to go.