Coward: Excessively Afraid Of Danger Or Pain.

{}I'm so over being blue, crying over you{}

{17} I pressed my eyes closed as I turned around, my tears falling from my eyes. I opened the door and got out, the rain greeting me the moment I got out. "Stupid ability!" I wiped my tears away furiously, hoping that the rain would stop but with no luck.

"Rebekah, come inside its raining!" Sebastian shouted from behind me but I didn't want him to see me in the state I was in. He knew exactly why it was raining. He whirled me around and plastered our mouths together, lighting and thunder bursting in the back.

I pushed him away and slapped him hard. "Just leave me alone Sebastian! I was right without you. Now look at me! I'm a mess." I stalked away from him only to stop when he said the word I hated so much.

"Coward!" Did he just call me a coward? I fisted my hands and turned around slowly, stalking back toward him and flung myself at him. We rolled around the muddy sand, trying to get the upper hand. I kicked him aside with my knees, rolling him over so I was on top. He pushed me backward by my shoulders and I did the same with him, making us roll around getting dirty.

The water still pouring down heavily. "Give up!" He shouted out at me through the heavy rain but I wouldn't give in. I raised my legs up to kick him to the side but he grabbed me when he rolled aside, switching us up so he was on top again.

I used my ability to roll us over again but so did he until we got to close to the shore and found ourselves rolling straight into the water, but that didn't stop me. I lunged at him again, causing us both to go underwater. I came back up with a gasp, looking around for Sebastian. "Sebastian!"

I freaked out and started to dive underwater to look for him. "It's not funny!" I looked around again with tears in my eyes. I was scared. Scared of losing him because....I stopped myself at that. I couldn't admit it. I couldn't. "Sebastian!"

I was pulled underwater by surprise, grabbed around the waist and kissed. If it was under other circumstances I would have thought that it was romantic. "It wasn't funny!" I pushed him away the moment we reached the surface.

"I thought it was." He brushed my wet hair away from my face. "You were scared. Scared of losing me. Why can't you see that?" I pouted slightly, my hands in front of my chest and my fingers playing around in the water. "Give me a chance." With that he kissed me.

I sneaked my hands around his neck, kissing him back. He picked me up and dragged us back to the shore, falling on the sand still kissing me. He arched his back as he thrust forward, my back arching too as I thrust against him, feeling him grow above me.

My panties were soaked with need but that didn't stop me from rubbing harder against him. We continued with the motions until the fire was unbearable. "Seb." I pulled away to moan, my legs parting to feel him better. "I'm..."

He shushed me. "I know baby." And thrust back and forth frequently. "Just wait." I clutched onto his shoulders, I was soaked and I'm sure that even my shorts were and it wasn't from the water. I flipped us over, not wanting to wait.

I rode him fast and hard, my body trembling from the upcoming release but I didn't stopped. It only drove me to ride him faster and harder. I gulped down my dry throat, my hips arching back and forth his huge bulge.

I jerked forward, the pleasure too much for me to handle. "Fuck this. Just take me. Please just take me." I crashed our mouths together and lowered my hands to unfasten his belt and unzipped his zipper.

He stopped my hands and held my wrists. "Not here." I mentally sighed in relief. I thought he was about to stop us. I needed him now. I needed him inside of me. I needed him to make me his woman again.