The Other Girl

{}Don't be stupid you know I love ya. Don't be ridiculous you know I need ya.{}

{27} I went home the next day to pick some clothes to fill Sebastian's closet with because I practically live there and the drawers are almost empty. I picked a bunch of clothes and stuffed them in my duffle bag. I don't mind wearing his clothes but I feel more comfortable in my clothes.

I picked up the bag and struggled with it out of my room, struggling down the stairs. "Instead of staring you can help me up." I scolded at Maxim who just stood there while watching me struggle.

"Nah, I'm good." He waved it off as he laughed his butt out but helped me either way.

"Thank you loser." I stuck my tongue at him and got inside of the car, starting the engine. I turned up the volume of the radio as I drove away, humming to the song. I drove to Dust killers territory and stopped in front of Sebastian's house. I turned off the engine and got out, opening the back door to get my duffle bag.

I slammed the door closed and made my way toward the door, opening it. I walked inside struggling with my bag as I pushed the door close. I walked toward the stairs and walked up as I could with my duffle bag in hand.

I walked toward Sebastian's room and froze, what I saw broke my heart to the point of no repair. I dropped my bag and made them pull away from each other. I stood there frozen in place and perplexed, my eyes blinking away multiple times.

I grabbed my duffle bag and turned around, stalking out of his room. "Baby wait, it's not what you think." I left the heavy duffle bag slowing me down and rushed down the stairs and out of his house. I walked toward my car and unlocked the doors. "Rebekah, can you listen to me?" He yanked me back by my arm and pressed me against the car door.

I raised my hand up and slapped him across his face. "No! I don't want to listen to you." I turned around to open my door but he slammed it shut, whirling me around.

"She's not what you think she is. Do you really think that I would cheat on you?" I stayed quiet and looked anywhere but him. "I can't believe it. After three years you still think that I would cheat on you? I have done anything for you to doubt in me."

"Sebastian, I just saw you kissing a girl. What do you want me to think? She's no different from any other girl." I crossed my arms and looked down at the space between us. He put his two fingers under my chin and raised my head up slowly, his hands cupping my face as he leaned his head down to kiss me but I moved away.

"You're wrong. I am different from other girls because I'm a lesbian, sorry for kissing your boyfriend by the way." The girl from earlier said as she stood in the doorway with her arms crossed and a smile on her face. "This idiot didn't tell me he has a girlfriend, sorry for kissing him. I got a little carried away, it's been awhile since I last saw him. I thought we were best friend Bastian." She scolded at him with her hands on her hips.

"She's beautiful, now I get why you didn't tell me about her, worry that she might like me more than you?" I choked on my spit and widened my eyes. How can she be so open about it?

"Don't worry about her. She's like that." I sighed deeply and dug my nails in my scalp as I ran my hand down my hair.

"Kiss it better already, you guys are so cute." She squealed loudly and squeezed her hands together. "I'm having a crush on you...I mean your relationship geez." She rolled her eyes with a wave of a hand. "Come on kiss, but no sex. My virgin eyes can't handle that."

Sebastian snorted at that and turned to look at me, his finger moving my head to face him. The girl chanted kiss behind us and I shook my head with a short laugh, sneaking my arms around Sebastian's neck and pull him closer.