A Nightmare

Hardcore sex in the middle of the chapter (Totally not sorry)

{}It's the last time you're ever gonna kiss these lips or ever will deceive these eyes.{}

{52} The wind blew the curtains in the air as it whooshed in through the open slide door of the balcony. The moon shone through the dark night accompanied with the stars twinkling on and off. A figure lay down on the cold ground, her arms draped around her stomach as she spaced out with her gaze fixing on the shining moon, her mascara matted on her flushed cheeks from crying too much.

She was left lifeless, her life didn't end and yet she was feeling as if her life just ended. That figure was me. "Rebekah?" The door was knocked softly as a sweet melody reached my ears but I was still feeling lifeless. "Baby I'm sorry."

The sound of a head banging on the door reached my ears. Sorry.....How easy and simple is that word. I wish that it could solve everything in life. "Open the door so we can talk." I pressed my eyes closed and blinked away, my breath coming out shakily as I caressed my stomach that was feeling restless.

I pushed myself in a sitting position and straightened my legs, moving my hands up and down my thighs. "Please? Just.." I bit my bottom lip as I put my hands on the bed to push myself up. I widened my eyes when something wet ran down my thighs and looked down the floor as blood ticked down the white tiles. The door was opened and I looked at Sebastian with sausage eyes. "Rebekah I.....What?"

He walked toward me and froze, his eyes looking down at the pool of blood underneath me. "My babies." Sebastian didn't have be told twice. He picked me up bridal style as I cringed from the pain and clenched at Sebastian's neck.

"Oh God what happened?" Sebastian's mother asked in a shock, her hands moving up to cup her mouth. "Is she okay? The baby?"

"Call Philip." That's all what Sebastian said before he walked out of the house with me writhing in pain. The moment we arrived the nurses rushed toward the car with a stretcher and Sebastian helped them by putting me on the stretcher.

The nurses rolled me inside of the hospital and head straight to the emergency room. "We're losing her, come on. Don't give up, there's two babies who needs you. Give me the stimulator." They put the machine on my chest and I jolted awake, looking around panting.

I was still on the floor in our bedroom, was that a bad dream or a premonition? "Rebekah baby open the door." I jumped on my feet and rushed toward the door, yanking it open and pulled Sebastian into a tight hug.

"I don't want to die." I let out a full blown sob, my body shaking hysterically as I cried. He wrapped his big arms around me and muttered soothing words into my ear. He touched my face with his hands as he pulled away, leaning his forehead against mine.

"You're not going to die, Ardens are fighters, you're going to fight with all your might and survive through this. Our girls will need their mother when I scare the boys away." I let out a teary laugh and sniffed.

"How did you know?" He knitted his eyebrows in confusing as he stared down at me. "That they're two girls?" He smiled at me and brushed my hair behind my ear. "Just a lucky guess." I smooched him continuously and then I pulled him into a tight hug, my cheek pressed against his chest.

"Summer and Winter, I want to name them Summer and Winter." I smiled softly at that and rubbed my stomach. "You two like that name don't you?" Sebastian pulled away and kneeled down on his knee, his hands holding my half watermelon. I'm calling my stomach watermelon from now on.

He put his lips on my watermelon and showered it with kisses over and over as I giggled at the ticklish feeling. "It tickles!" I tried to prey myself away from him but he wouldn't stop kissing it. "Stop. Stop! I'm going to pee myself." I laughed loudly with tears running down my face. "Sebastian I need to pee."