Impersonation

"For the ones who forgot, that's what Rebekah's mother looks like. Emilia Clarke." 

{57} I haven't been at school for a few weeks and I already managed to get in a fight with Esther (Not physically), having contractions for stressing too much and a lot, and a lot of homeworks. I groaned loudly as I tried to solve a math question and trying to find a comfortable position to do my homework, since I can't lay on my stomach I have to lay to the side which was uncomfortable too.

"Fuck! I'll just lie on my back." I consumed as I turned on my back, the book underneath my boobs as I read the question again. I bit my lips and closed the book, leaning to the side to struggle to sit up before scooting toward the nightstand, opening Sebastian's math book and found his note.

He finished all his questions! Ugh, why can't I be smart like him? No Rebekah, you'll never learn this way. But.....No! Close it...Rebekah I mean it close it....Just a peak I swear. No! I sighed when my conscious won the battle and closed the book, slumping backwards.

"Hey, are you done?" Sebastian said as he came in with a plate, his hand holding a sandwich as he took a bite. My mouth watered and I licked my lips. "You want one?" He put his bitted sandwich down and picked another one, biting it. That bastard.

I regret making that deal with him now, he finished his questions and I was here struggling with mine. "No, I'm not hungry." My stomach growled and I wrapped my arms around it, foreign having a contraction.

"Aha, I'll throw this one away then." He shrugged casually and strolled toward the bin. I frowned my lips together as I glared at him, fine! He won. I can't do math even if I tried.

"Fine, you win Sebastian, I can't do math, I suck. I admit my defeat. Now please give me that sandwich I'm dying of hunger over here." I moaned at him with pleaded eyes full of tears.

"Fine, you can have my sandwich." He walked toward me and gave me the sandwich he bit, which I devour the moment it was placed in my hands, moaning in delight with my eyes closed, my tongue licking the leftovers off my lips as I munched on the sandwich.

"You like it?" I nodded my head repeatedly, my eyes still closed and my cheeks big, filled with food. "What?" Sebastian asked when I made a face and started to puff out the sandwich, not liking it anymore.

"The babies don't like it, take it. You can eat it." I gave him the slimy and tangled unrecognized sandwich and made an oops face. "Sorry." He dumped it in the plate and shook his head at me, his eyes looking sadly at the wasted sandwich.

"My poor, poor sandwich. That I made with so much love." He sighed dramatically and I rolled my eyes at him, wowing when I felt a big wave in my stomach. The feeling was like a fish swimming back and forth un its fishbowl in a fast pace.

"They're sorry." I pouted at him and pointed at my stomach. He put the plate on the nightstand and raised my dress, leaning his head down to kiss my stomach and I leaned down in a fit of giggles as he blew raspberries continuously on my stomach.

I sighed in content as I leaned my head to the side and raised my hand up to tangle my fingers in his hair. He leaned his head down on my stomach and stayed like this. "I'm tired." I covered my mouth as I yawned and closed my eyes.

"Let's take a nap." Sebastian pulled down my dress and crawled toward me, lying on his back as he pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest, our legs tangled as I closed my eyes to his fingers caressing my scalps.

I woke up to the sound of giggles and flashes, my hand raising up to rub my sleepy eyes. "You guys are so cute, that it's sickening." Vanessa pulled her camera away and leaned her arm on keera's shoulder.