Behold The Beast

{}He says wash your hands, get out the stains but you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay.{}

{36} I leaned against the car as Sebastian gave me a kiss, his hands on the hood of my car and on each side of my body. "I have to go." He smooched me again and I felt into it, deepening the kiss. The bushes around us ruffled and I pulled away from Sebastian scared. He turned around and covered me with his body. "Well well well, look who we found. The beauty and the beast. What a lovely tale." Vixon and three other men walked out of the bushes.

"What are you four doing here?" Sebastian growled at them threateningly, daring them to come forward. "We came for her, and we're not going without her." They pointed at me from behind Sebastian and I curled more against him, my heart beating really fast.

"Over my dead body." Sebastian growled fiercely at them, his hands turning into claws. "Get in the car." He turned his head to the side to stare at me firmly, leaving no room for discussion. "What? no, I won't leave you alone." He turned around to cup my face, his thumbs caressing my cheeks. "I won't leave you."

"I can take care of myself, now get in the car." I did what I was told and got in the car, locking the doors. "You want her? Come and get her." Sebastian cocked his head side to side, his body tensing as he grew underneath his shirt.

The first one intended to come forward but made a signal with one of the guys. They both attacked Sebastian at the same time, using their werewolf strength and speed. He defeated them in a blink of an eye and looked at Vixon.

"This is all that you've got?" He threw his arms open in a mocking away, looking around at the guy and Vixon. This time five more guys appeared from the bushed but with guns in their hands. "Playing dirty aren't we?" Vixon grinned maliciously and clapped his hand. "Frankly, I was getting bored myself so I spiced things up a bit." The five guys moved forward with the guns secured in their hands.

I panicked and was about to unlock the door when Sebastian turned around, knowing what I was planning on doing. "Stay in the fucking car Rebekah!" I flinched away from the window and looked up at Sebastian.

"Why don't we get this over with? Guys." They pointed at Sebastian and were ready to shoot when he moved like a light, snapping three of the men heads. "Sebastian!" I screamed out when he was shot from behind but it wasn't bullets, it was chains that wrapped around his arms and legs. Sebastian screamed out as the chains burns his skin, his teeth gritted as he pulled his arms together.

They took advantage of this and shot him several times that left me screaming. I grabbed my neck as I choked, blood spilling out of my mouth. I looked down at my top and saw shot holes just where they shot Sebastian.

I unlocked the doors and slumped out of the car, my hands and knees on the ground. "Stop shooting!" Vixon shouted at his men that were shooting at Sebastian. One of the men rushed toward me and slumped my arm around his shoulder to pull me from the ground. Sebastian snapped the chains and pulled the bullets out, his skin healing the moment he got them out. I let out a blood curse scream as they shot him again, his body falling on the ground. "I said stop shooting!"

He snarled loudly when I screamed again, my knees giving out as I tumbled down with the man holding my waist. He started to shake furiously, his body ripping and tearing his shirt apart. "What a lovely surprise, body link, interesting."

"Take her Xavier." At that Sebastian let out a murderously snarl and dug his claws in the dirt as he flinched, his bones breaking in multiple angles. "Let go of me." I twisted around as I slipped my wrists from his grip, shaking my shoulders as I backed away. He yanked me forward by my upper arm and put his hand on my other arm, shaking me. "Get away from me."