Monster

{}I put your world into my veins, now a voiceless sympathy is all that remains.{}

{44} I drove back home after the Fashion show, I thought it was better for me to go back home after what happened, he probably doesn't want to see me. I gripped the steer wheel tightly as I drove, the water pouring down heavily. The windshield moved side to side on the glass, wiping the water away.

I leaned forward with knitted eyebrows when I saw someone walking in the pouring rain and started to slow down. It was one of the girls. She looked behind her and jogged toward my car, opening the door.

"Thank you Rebekah, you came like fallen from the sky." She shivered from the cold and started to take her wet jacket off her shoulders. I laughed shortly at her and continued to drive away. "It's so cold." She blew air in her hands and ran her hands up and down her arms.

I set the car warmer and focused it on her. "Yeah, why did you walk home?" I asked her as I ran my tongue on my itching teeth, my ears throbbing. "Excuse me." I touched my painfully teeth with my fingers, her heart beat throbbing inside of my head.

I winced in pain and stopped the car in the middle of the road. "Are you okay?" Pillar asked me worried and I turned to look at her, my eyes catching a thick vein full of her blood. I licked my dry lips and looked away. "Your eyes, they're red."

I looked in the rear-view mirror and gasped when black veins crept under my eyes as my canines extended. I turned to look at Pillar and before I could stop myself I attacked her neck, my hands holding her still as I drank from her blood.

I pulled away from her neck and gulped down the blood, licking my lips. "Oh my god, Pillar?" I touched her shoulders lightly and panicked when I couldn't hear her heartbeat. "I killed her, oh my God I killed her."

I opened the door and stumbled out of the car, lights blinding my vision. I removed my hands from my face when the lights were turned down and sighed in relief when the car door was open. "Thank got you stopped I..." More doors were open as college teens got out of the car and I started to back away. 

"Look what we have here boys." They were drunk, my chest heaved up and down as I continued to back away, my back hitting my car door, making it close. I gulped down slowly my eyes wandering around with their heart beats filling my ears.

My teeth itched again and before I could blink I was surrounded by dead bodies around me. "Oh my God." I backed away scared with hands on my mouth, tears in my eyes. I looked down at my stomach and slowly put my hand on it. If I was in denial about it before now there was no doubt.

I turned around and rushed toward the car, yanking the door open and grabbed my bag to scramble in it. I grabbed my phone with my shaky hands and dialed Sebastian's phone. "Please, pick up, pick up." I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and cursed when it went to voicemail.

"Sebastian please pick up." I dialed his house number, praying that he would pick it up. "Yes, hello? Adrienne I need to talk to Sebastian." I said hurriedly, my body trembling as I paced around. "I'm sorry he's not available at the moment."

I pulled the phone away from my ear when she hung up on me and stared at it in disbelieve. I screamed out in frustration as hot tears ran down my cheeks. "Please pick up." I begged as the phone rang in my ear.

I closed my eyes and bit my lips as I cried out. "Rebekah, what do you want?" I snapped my eyes open and tried to wipe my waterworks away. I put my hand on my mouth as I burst into tears. "I killed five people, Sebastian I killed five people." I sobbed through the phone as I choked my words out totally freaking out. 

I'm a monster, I'm a monster. 

I put the back of my hand in front of my mouth and bit down my knuckles as I pressed my eyes closed, tears running down my cheeks. "Don't move, I'll be there as soon as I can." He hung up the phone and I leaned the phone down as I looked around me, my eyes filling with tears again. The rain started to pour down heavily again with lightning and thunder but I stayed against my car bawling my eyes out.