A New Chapter

Hey guys!

A New Chapter is about to start. From now on you're going to see Rebekah from eighteen and Sebastian from nineteen years old. The first chapter explains how she was kidnapped and who saved her, then it's going to be Senior year and you're going to see how the relationship of Rebekah and Sebastian developed through the years. 

This story is different from the first one and you're going to see things you never see before or read things you never read before. I like different and if you guys don't like different there's plenty of stories on this site.

I said from the beginning of my first story that I like spontaneous.  Like girls randomly singing or dancing. I like to do things that no one has ever done before. I have a mind full of fantasies and crazy shit.

Let me warn you from the beginning. Sebastian & Rebekah don't like their sex scenes pg so prepare from some hardcore shit.  Won't make a pg one, you'll just have to skip one of the many sex scenes they have.

Oh, they will be private of course, I won't make the mistake I did with Wish I Never. I don't want it to be mature.

One more thing. This story is based on The Heart Wants What It Wants. The relationship of Sebastian and Rebekah isn't going to be smooth. They're going to be some holes on the road and not just bumps.

You guys are going to hate a lot of people in this book and even the characters on some point but keep in mind that The Heart Wants What It Wants.

Enjoy this new journey with me.  Enjoy The story-line