Where It All Begins

{}I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence. Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it. We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth{}

{9} This is where it all begins. 

It was one of those days that the sky was dark, a clearly warning sign that something bad was going to happen but I ignored it. I walked far away from the pack house and when I was sure that no one could see me, I took my clothes off and shifted into my wolf, Maya. She was light brown and had golden eyes, just like my hair and eye color.

I picked my clothes with my mouth and broke into a run, feeling the chilly wind brushing through my fur. The sun disappearing completely as the sky turned darker, making the woods look creepier and it wasn't even four pm.

I reached my favorite spot and put my clothes down, narrowing my eyes at my surrounding before shifting into my butt naked human self. I put my underwear on and walked toward the clearing carefully, trying not to hurt my feet as I stood up on a rock, looking down at the water.

I brushed my hands together excitedly before jumping into the water, oh! So cold. I shivered as I ran my hands up and down my arms, my teeth chattering. I swam around and enjoying some time alone, I really needed that. It's not easy with two protective brothers and an overprotective Father, plus highly secured guards which aren't that secured because here I am.

The birds and cricket chirped in the clearing, giving it a warmly feeling. I sighed deeply and swam toward the shore, my hands and feet grasping at the rock to pull me up. I squeezed the remain water out of my hair and wobbled toward my clothes, putting them on.

When I finished putting my clothes on, I heard sounds in the far and my ears perked up on full alert. "Who's there?" I asked as I whirled around and backed away slowly, looking around scared. "I said who's there!" Eyes were the first thing I saw before vicious wolves emerged from the bushes, growling at me. 

"Stay away!" I barked at them but you could see in my eyes that I was scared shitless but they don't have to know that. I held my ground as I continued to growl at them, warning them to back off.

More wolves appeared, growling murderously at me. I looked at the sharp rocks behind me before taking a step back. They growled and continued to walk toward me. "Look what we have here." The first wolf who shifted said as the other ones did the same, staring cold-hearted at me.

"The alpha's daughter, we finally found you after years of looking for you." The first wolf growled out and two other wolves grabbed me by my arms, holding them tightly. I squeezed my arms close but they were stronger than me so they just brought it back where they first had it.

"Let go!" I trashed around again trying to get rid of their hold but they only tightened it. "My father is going to kill all of you!"

"Not before we kill him first sweatheart." The first one laughed viciously and ordered the two wolves to take me away. I screamed, shouted and trashed as they took me away. "Shut up!" One of the guys holding me whirled me around and slapped me hard across my face, my wet hair falling down my face as I touched my cheek

"Fuck you!" I spat out blood as I glared at Vixon who was snarling at me.

"Careful Vixon. We need her alive." The guy who shifted first tossed Vixon a look and mentioned him to keep walking. Vixon huffed and yanked me forward, keeping up with the others. "Vixon. I want you to take her to the dungeon when we arrive and make sure she doesn't escape."

Vixon nodded his head and turned to look at me with a mischievously glint in his eyes. "No worries. By the time I'm finished with her she won't be able to move an inch." I flinched at the harshness of his voice and turned my gaze away from his, looking somewhere else instead.