Fashion Show ll

My bae Colin wrapped in a towel Hmm......

The heart wants what it wants in the external link. There's no need to see it or listen to it cuz it's not the same as I wrote it in this chapter but oh well....

{}There's a million reasons why I should give him up but the heart wants what It wants{}

{43}After the first round, the girls came back backstage with big grins on their faces that my heart melted. These girls were loners, some of them had a very low self-esteem and not one bit of confident and to see them now with that grin on their faces just, I can't explain what I'm feeling right now.

I feel butterflies of happiness from their happiness, it's just precious. I feel like I did a good job with them, we all did and we really got good results. "We kill it the first round." Jessica squealed with Aria as the two of them hold their hands together.

They were two sisters that were usually bullied by Esther and her crew of buttheads. Now that they know that they are beautiful just like them, I hope that they don't let Esther treat them like dirt because they are better than that, so much better.

"Hey sister, nice show." My brother Maxim walked in backstage with a shy Hazel behind him. "Wow, hello ladies." The girls let out a deep sigh as they melted and I rolled my eyes at them, my brother was like ugh my brother.

"Hey girl, don't be so shy." I pulled Hazel toward me and pulled her into a hug. "How was the show so far? Did you like it?" I asked her as I turned to look at my brother. "Stop creeping on my girls." I put my hand on my hip as I scolded at my brother.

" I put my hand on my hip as I scolded at my brother

"It was nice I guess. I loved the handmade lingerie's." Aw, she's such a cutie. Can I take her home? She's like a chipmunk with cute baby fat cheeks that grandma's like to tug at. She blushed a deep shade of red and looked away, moving a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Stop embarrassing my girlfriend sister." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her head. "Let's go back to our seats, oh and sister." He stopped to turn around and said. "Sebastian is here and he's not happy. I thought I should let you know."

I nodded my head with a sigh and ran my hand through my hair as I slowly brought my hand on my waist, my teeth biting the inside of my cheeks. "The ten minutes are over, ready for round two?" We switched now to handmade bras and panties with cute headpiece and decorations.

"Ready?" We circled around and extended our arms in the middle, hands on top of each other. "One, two, three let's kill it!" We cheered as we raised our hands in the air and clapped them above out heads. Jessica walked toward the steps and took a deep breath, shaking herself to calm her nerves down.

"It's okay, you can do it." I patted her shoulders and stepped away as she got out, round of applause filing our ears from backstage. "Next one, who's next?" I ushered Pillar out just as Jessica started to walk back behind the stage.