Sweet And Bitter Revenge

{}Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did. Ha, time for a little revenge{}

{4} I pushed my highlighted hair behind my back and popped my gum bored, my hands supporting the sides of my jaw as I pretended to listen to the teacher's boring speech about whales. Can this class get more boring?

I sighed and looked out of the window, spacing out. I bit my lower lip and thought about what just happened, my lips were still tingling from the breath-taking kiss I just received. I trailed my fingers over it and closed my eyes, imagining the moment all over again.  

The bell rang and I jumped in my seat, looking around hopefully to see if no one was looking. I happily grabbed my things and walked out, suddenly in a great mood. Oh-oh no-no crushy crush Becks. Breathe in and out, in and out. That's it. Everything's going to be okay.

I walked to my next class and luckily for me, the teacher was late for her lesson so we decided to have a mini party in the class, music blasting in the classroom. I rolled my eyes when Vanessa started to kiss her mate slash boyfriend Andrew.

"Omg." Keera squealed loudly. "This is my song!" She stood up, snapping her fingers together as she danced and we soon joined her. "Do you really wanna be with him girl? When all he ever does is make you cry, and do you think that you can handle the truth girl? When all he ever does is tell you lies, you know what..."

"Your boyfriend is a douchebag and everybody knows, your boyfriend is a douchebag, your momma told you so." We moved our heads to the beat, whirling around and snapping our fingers as we sang along to Dustin Tavella Everybody knows. 

"Your boyfriend's still a douchebag and everybody knows. Your boyfriend is a douchebag, your momma told you so. Your boyfriend is...You got to let him go! Your boyfriend is a douchebag, even his momma thinks so." We moved our hips as we sang on top of our lungs.

"And tell me why your boyfriend's a douchebag. Girl, everybody knows. Everybody knows." We shook our heads as we looked at each other as we raised our shoulders and hands. "Your boyfriend's such a douchebag. Your momma told you so, you know what she said...You gotta let it go, go!!! Go!! Go!! Gotta let him go!! Go!! Go!!!" We pulled in and out of the circles as we sang the last part.

We looked at each other and then burst into a fit of giggles. "Oh my god Becks come dance with me, I love this song." I sprinted toward Keera and stood on the teacher's desk she was already dancing on. I pressed my back against her as we started to clap our hands.    

"I'm gonna love you, until you hate me. And I'm gonna show you, what's really crazy. you should've known better, then to mess with me honey. I'm gonna love you I'm gonna love you gonna love you gonna love you. Like a black widow, baby."

"This twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same, first we're both down to play then somehow you go astray, we went from nothing to something, liking to loving. It was us against the world and now we just fucking. It's like I loved you so much and now I just hate you, feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you." We rapped iggy's part from our hearts, leaving nothing out.

"I wanted all or nothing for us ain't no place in between, might, might be me believing what you say that you never mean, like it'll last forever but now forever ain't as long. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be stuck singing this song, you were different from my last but now you got it mirrored, and as it all plays out I see it couldn't be clearer, now sing." We danced around on the table, moving our heads and hips as we rapped to the song.

The door opened and the teacher walked in with a couple of students just as we were singing the song. "This is your cla....."

We looked at each other as we danced and sang to Rita's part. "You used to be thirsty for me but now you wanna be set free. This is the web, web that you weave. So baby now rest in peace. It's all over with now." A clear of throat made us turned to look at the door, putting our hands on our mouth as we stared at the fuming teacher.