Related Songs In A Bad Timing

{}I'm better under your reflection but did you know did you know did you know know?{}

{13} I excused myself as I made my way to my car, the sidewalk filled with people as they waited to get inside of the club. I stopped myself and smirked revengefully, changing directions. The bouncer unhooked the chain and let me pass while the people in the line groaned and protested.

I smiled cockily as I made my way inside and through the crowd of people in the hall. I slowly started to take my jacket off as I made my way toward the bar. "Take good care of them." I said to the bartender as I sat on the stool, ordering a drink.

I clicked my fingernails on the counter as I waited for my drink, whirling the chair to look at the dance floor. "Here you go." I whirled the chair back to collect my drink and guided it toward my lips as I stood up, making my way to the dance floor.

"Can you see it? The worst is over. The monsters in my head are scared of love. Fallen people, listen up! It's never too late to change our luck." I moved my hips side to side slowly to the beat of the music, my head in sync and my cup in the air.

"So don't let them steal your light. Don't let them break your stride. There is light on the other side and you'll see all the raindrops falling behind. It's a revolution make it out tonight. It's a revolution." I bounced side to side, my fingers loosing my hair band.

I shook my hand in my hair and moved them back and forth, bouncing around slowly to the beat. I brought the cup toward my mouth and took a big gulp. "How are you guys doing tonight?!" The DJ interrupted the song as he shouted through the microphone.

"Tonight it's going to rain some champagne!" I squealed loudly in sync with the rest of the people on the dance floor as champagne started to pour down from above. I looked up as champagne felt down my body to see people with bottles of champagne in their hands above of us.

I stayed jaw slack as more champagne was poured on us and shrugged my shoulders with my arms cocked. I started to laugh with the rest and danced around as the beat of Zedd I want you to know feat Selena Gomez started to play.

"I want you to know that it's our time you and me bleed the same light. I want you to know that I'm all yours you and me run the same course." I started to move around slowly, my hands moving my wet hair around as my body swayed side to side.

"I'm slippin' down a chain reaction and here I go here I go here I go go. And once again I'm yours infractions it takes me down pulls me down pulls me down low." The people were moving on slow motion, my body swaying to the beat as I lost myself with them. Hands in the air and through my hair as my hips moved sexually around.

"Honey it's raining tonight but storms always have an eye have an eye. Tell me you're covered tonight or tell me lies tell me lies." I started to jump around, my wet hair flipping to the sides as I danced with a couple of random girls on the floor, enjoying myself.

"I want you to know that it's our time you and me bleed the same light. I want you to know that I'm all yours you and me we're the same force." I extended my hands as more champagne felt from above, turning around as I bounced with my hands in my hair.

"I want you to know that it's our time you and me bleed the same light. I want you to know that I'm all yours you and me run the same course." I jumped around like crazy, my tongue sticking out and my eyes closed. My hair was bouncing around in sync with my body like there was no tomorrow.

A girl joined me and the two of us grounded against each other as we danced, our hips rotating sexually to the beat and our hands touching ourselves. "I want you to know that it's our time. You and me bleed the same light."