Emotionless And Bootylicious

{} I'm your dream girl this is real love but you know what they say about me that girl is a problem{}

{20} I woke up in the morning feeling amazing, the pathetic arch in my chest gone. Good, I was getting tired of that shit call emotions. I swung my legs off the bed and stood up, stretching my body. I turned on the radio and raised the volume up as I walked to the bathroom.

"Sweat dripping down your chest thinking 'bout your tattooed knuckles on my thigh boy boy boy. Cold. Shower... you got no power to control. How I make you my toy toy toy." I smirked at the song as I took my clothes off, getting inside of the shower.

I finished showering and head out, brushing my teeth and headed toward my room. I walked toward my drawer and pulled out my bra and matching thong, putting them on. I walked toward my closet and pulled my school uniform out.

"I got your name hanging from my chain...Don't you wanna claim my body like a vandal?" I put my blouse on and buttoned it up, following by my skirt and tie. I made a knot in the front with my blouse, showing my flat stomach.

I put my high socks on and slipped on my high heel boots. I stood up from my bed and head to my vanity table, sitting on the puffy chair. "We're hell raising and we don't need saving 'Cause there's no salvation for a bad girl. We're rock bottom but there ain't no stopping 'Cause they don't know nothing about love."

I brushed my hair into a pony-tail and put black lipstick and black eyeliner on. "Looking good." I popped my lips in the mirror and stood up, grabbing my handbag and head out of the door. "I'm a take my skirt, boots, rings, all off. Skirt, boots, rings, all off and we ain't even at the beach...God damn problem."

I closed the door behind me and headed downstairs where my family were eating. "Morning family." I winked with a twirl as I grabbed an apple and head out of the kitchen.

"Rebekah." I rolled my eyes and turned around with an attitude, hand to the side as I waited for her to continue. "You promise me." I ughed at her and huffed tiredly. "I'm late mom, don't have time for this bullshit." I turned around and headed toward the front door, the sun blinding me as I opened the door. I breathed out with a big smile on my face and walked down the steps.

I unlocked my doors and opened the passenger seat, getting inside and drove to school. "I'm your dream girl this is real love but you know what they say about me...That girl is a problem."I blasted the radio as Natalia Kills played on the radio again.

"You got the cure underneath your shirt...Don't you wanna save this dirty little damsel?" I parked my car in the school parking lot and got out, slamming the door with my hip and headed toward the school building, locking my doors.

The parking lot was suddenly quite when they saw my face, everyone with widened eyes and incredulous expression on their faces. I rolled my eyes at them and headed inside the school building. I knew what they all were probably thinking. Good girl gone badly. Well I'm sorry to disappoint them. I was never a good girl.

I walked down the hall and stopped when I reached my class room. Putting on my best smirk because I know that Sebastian had the same class as me I pushed the door open.

"Sorry I'm late." My math teacher smiled at me warmly and mentioned me to get inside. I saw Sebastian ready to get up from his seat but Esther held his hand. Oh yeah she was in this class too. He growled at Esther but ended up taking a seat after all and I curled my hand into a fist.

 Relax Rebekah. Just like that. I held my head high as I walked in the middle of the class to take a seat. The math class went by and before I could blink the bell rang. "Don't forget to study for the exam!" He shouted after everyone scattered out of the room before he could say anything.