A Very Long Night

{}Tell me who's gonna love me when you're gone.{}

{33} The air between us shifted, the silence between the two of us was killing both of us but knowing our stubborn selves we weren't going to do anything about it. I put my head on my knees and faced the other way, my body rocking back and forth. I heard him sigh from behind me and a hand on my back, pulling me in his arm and kissed my forehead. 

We stayed like this for more than thirty minutes just in each other's arms, enjoying every second of it. We didn't need to say a thing, each other was all we needed. We watched the waves crashing against the rocks and the sun slowly started to go down.

We stretched our legs and crossed our feet, the water crashing against our feet on the white sand. I sighed quietly and leaned my head in the crook of his neck, my fingers brushing my hair behind my shoulder.

"Sebastian no, please I don't feel comfortable." I shouted at Sebastian who tried to remove my cover up. "Please, can't I just swim with it?" He shook my head and I sighed deeply, taking my cover up off. "Happy?"

"Very." He grinned from ear to ear and slowly shrunk his grin when he walked around me to stand behind my back. I breathed out shakily when Sebastian ran the tip of his fingers down my thick scars and my eyes closed briefly.

"What are you doing?" I popped my eyes open and turned to look behind my shoulder at Sebastian who leaned forward, his fingers brushing my scars as his lips kissed them. "You're tickling me." I moved my back away from him with giggles escaping my mouth. "Stop!"

I laughed out and turned around to face him as he stood up, yanking me forward by my waist and smooch my lips continuously. "You're beautiful, I love you scars, I love your nose, I love your eyes, I love your neck, I love your breasts, I love your ass, I love when we're together and I love to be inside of you."

"Sebastian!" I slapped him on his chest and shook my head at him. "You're romantic gestures always ends up with a sexual remark." He grinned cheekily at me and rounded his arms around my lower back, his nose nuzzling my neck.

"Can't help it, you drive me insane." He kissed down my neck and moved to the front to kiss down my breasts. "I have you every time but I still can't get enough of you." I parted my lips and breathed out shakily, his hands gripping my back as kisses my breasts. "Sebastian, we can't." 

I tried to stop him but he already untied my bikini top and moved his hands down to raise me up by my thighs, slowly leaning down as he placed us down on the white sand. He kissed my neck and down on my exposed chest, his hands holding my wrists as he took a nipple into his mouth and then moved to the other, swirling and sucking me.

I writhed underneat him and arched my back, his hands wrapping around my back as he kissed down my stomach and swirled his tongue into my belly button, my hips moving down as I moaned. He ran a hand down my leg to raise it up and leaned his head down, kissing up my leg and in between my legs as his fingers untied the bikini bottom.

I tangled my fingers in his hair as he moved to the other leg, his fingers untying the other side of my bikini bottom. He yanked it off  of me and tossed it to the side, his lips kissing their away in between my legs.

I rolled my hips back and forth as he lapped hungrily on my pussy, his tongue swirling around my clit and thumbs brushing slowly against my lips. He narrowed his eyes at me as he moved his tongue around slowly, building the tension.

I dug my nails in the white sand as I moaned, my lips parted and breathing coming out raggedly as I stared at him with lust in my eyes. He eat me up in a very slowly tempo, driving me insane while he did it.