Pregnancy And Birth Controls

{}Maybe, we found love right where we are.{}

{37} I held Sebastian's hand as we made our way back into the room where the party was being held. We greeted the teachers as we pushed the door open, walking inside. "You sure you're okay? We can leave the party."

We stopped at the balcony and turned to face each other. "Yes, there's no need to leave you just arrived and I want to dance with you this time." I shook my head with a smile on my face and led us toward the stairs, walking down.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before and I can't sweep you off of your feet." The soft beat of thinking out loud started to play and I turned to look at Sebastian with hopefully eyes. "Come on, let's dance." I squeezed his hand as we made our way through the dancing partners and stopped. "Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love, will your eyes still smile from your cheeks."

"And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways maybe just the touch of a hand." I was twirled around before Sebastian slid his hand in mine and hooked his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "Oh me I fall in love with you every single day and I just wanna tell you I am."

"So honey now take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars." I giggled as Sebastian rolled me to the side and then back in his arms, my back against his chest as we swayed side to side with his arms around my waist. "Place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud maybe we found love right where we are."

I leaned my head in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes, loving every second of this moment. "Cause honey your soul who can never grow old, it's evergreen. Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory."

"I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways maybe it's all part of a plan. I'll just keep on making the same mistakes hoping that you'll understand." I slowly turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck as I slowly leaned my head on his chest.

"But baby now, take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart." We swayed side to side to the music, this moment being just ours. No one else. "I'm thinking out loud. That maybe we found love right where we are, oh."

"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart." I slowly raised my head up to stare at him, my golden eyes glinting with love the more I stared. We leaned down the same time and pressed our foreheads together.

"I'm thinking out loud that maybe we found love right where we are." My eyes fluttered close as I slowly parted my lips and moved them when his lips touched mine. "Oh maybe we found love right where we are and we found love right where we are."

I released my hands from around his neck and sneaked them between us, holding his jacket. He covered my back with his hands to pull me closer, our mouths moving in sync. The song ended and we just stayed the way we were, still kissing each other. I smiled against his lips and fluttered my eyes open to stare at him with a goofy grin on my face. "Thank you." He brought my hands up and kissed my knuckles, his eyes fixed on me.

I giggled at the funny feeling he was making me feel in the pit of my stomach and bit my bottom lip. "Don't do that, you make me crazy." I laughed and released my bottom lip as he slowly let go of my hands. I was about to replywhen another song started to play. "I'll go to the toilet." I leaned in his ear to say and pulled away as he nodded his head.

"I'll go with you." I tossed him a serious look and sighed when he gave me a dead serious look. We walked toward the toilets and stopped when we reached the women toilet. "I'll be waiting outside."