Attraction

{}Boy you got me so high, and you know I like, so come and push it on me, if it feels alright{}

{2} "Jackson put me down!" I banged on his back repeatedly as I shouted at him. "You can't leave my car in the middle of the road like that! Turn back dick!" I scratched him, bit him and even slapped him but nothing, he took them without whining.

"I'm serious Jackson!" He ignored me and kept walking. "Where are you taking me anyways?" I huffed and popped my face up with the palm of my hand, my elbow pressing on his shoulder but he didn't seem to mind about it. "Stop ignoring me!"

He didn't say a thing and just kept walking farther into the woods. "Who do you think you are? You can't just come here after you cheated on me and kidnap me like that asshole!" I freaked out again and started to pound on his back.

He stopped and put me on my feet abruptly, staring sadly at me. "How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" I pushed myself away from him and started to walk back in the direction we came from.

"What did you want me to do? She came onto me and it just happened." He shouted angrily from behind me making me gasp, my hands turning into fists as I turned around, glowering at him. "It wasn't my entire fault!"

I laughed incredulously as I tossed my hands to my sides. "Oh yes, you're right, it wasn't your entire fault." I mocked him as I shrugged my shoulders. "It was mine for being an idiot! A stupid in love girl who thought you were in love with her!"

"You can't leave me." He grabbed my arm and yanked me forward, smashing our lips together before I could protest. I screamed into his mouth and brought my hands up to push his shoulders away. "Don't fight me."

I brought my knee up and hit him in his groin. "Fuck you!" I swore at him and turned around to walk ahead. "Oh and Jackson? I never loved you anyways." I flicked my hair with a shrug and went back to walking again until I reached the side of the road.

I got inside of my car and ran my hands through my hair, leaning my head on the steer wheel. "This sucks." My phone started to ring and I pulled away from the steer wheel, looking for my phone.

I found it on the ground of the passenger seat and leaned down to pick it up, pressing talk. "Rebekah speaking." I pulled away from the phone when my Father started to yell at me for not picking up the phone.

Great. Just what I needed.

Later at home...

"Honey I'm Home!!" I shouted as I barged into the house, tossing my bag to the side and went to the kitchen where I was hearing sounds coming from. "Hola familia..." I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw my parents ravishing each other on the kitchen counter. I will never eat on that thing ever again, eww.

"My poor virgin eyes." I put my hands on my eyes as my Father chuckled. "In the kitchen? Seriously? You guys are disgusting." I groaned as I made my way out of the kitchen. "You won't say that when you find your mate!" My Mother shouted from the kitchen, earning a growl from my Father. "Stop growling at me or no sex for you for a month!"

"T.M.I, T.M.F.I Mom!" I shouted loudly and ran up the stairs, going straight into my bedroom and locked it behind me. Phew. I'm glad to be away from them. I took off my jacket and tossed it on the bed, sighing I put my hair into a messy bun and slumped on my bed.

My phone beeped and I groaned loudly, moving my hands on the bed with my eyes still closed, trying to find the phone. I sat up straight and leaned on my hand while I had the phone on the other one, clicking on the popped up record message.

"She is so stupid." A voice laughed loudly. "How can she believe that me, the non committed one is going to be all lovey dovey with her, she's pathetic." I frowned at the voice of Jackson, who was he talking about?