Douchebag: Pejorative Term For An Arrogant Or Obnoxious Person

{}He should keep in mind, he should keep in mind. There is nothing I do better than revenge{}

{3} "Welcome to Red Wolf High." I rolled my eyes as the annoying cheerleader squad cheered and flicked their pompoms in the air. "Give me an R, give me an E, give me a D, give me a W, give me an O, give me a..."

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled at them as I stalked toward them, taking all their pompoms away and tossed them on the ground as I stomped on them. I brushed myself up and walked away from them. "Hey losers."

"You're bad sister." My brother Maxim shook his head as he stared at the cheerleaders who were grabbing their pompoms from the ground, glaring at me.

"What? Their singing is awful and I bet that all these students here are thanking me for saving them from their miserable singing. Anyways." I dragged the anyways as I squeezed myself between them, making them groan.

"You just couldn't sit in that empty spot couldn't you." Maxim said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Nop!" I popped the P as I grinned like a Cheshire cat, showing my white pearl teeth. "Why aren't you lots in class?" I frowned when I realized that they aren't supposed to be out here.

"We have free period, but the real question here is why aren't you in class." My other brother Maximilian scolded at me as he crossed his arms, waiting for me to give him a good explanation.

"The question is easy I ohm I have...Obviously free period." I said in a duh tone and shrugged my shoulders. I gulped down when my brothers looked at me with their eyebrows raised and a 'do you think we're stupid' look on their faces. "Okay I skipped! No need to go all special agents on me!"

"Rebekah! You know dad doesn't like when you skip." I rolled my eyes as my brother decided to give me a speech about skipping. I just made a blah-blah motion with my hand as I stood up. "Don't mock me Rebekah! I'm serious."

"When are you not serious? I swear that you're turning into dad with each day pass." I threw my hands in the air and turned around, stomping into the school building. "Move out of my way loser." I pushed a boy out of my way as I made my way to my class.

"Miss Arden, would you mind telling me why you're late for my class? And you know it's forbidden to have sunglasses in class." My English teacher scolded at me as soon as I entered her class, her thick glasses hanging on her nose as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Actually I do." I made my way to the back of the class, turning the chair around and sat down, leaning forward on the table. "What!" I asked rudely at her as she stared at me in disbelieve. "Close your mouth it's disgusting."

She snapped her mouth close and pinned her lips together, turning around and continued with her lesson. I leaned my head on my arms and looked at the board bored. Ha-ha board bored, get it. I sighed and looked away from the board and stared out of the window.

The door opening abruptly made me shot up and looked in the direction of the door. A bunch of guys walking in had me jaw-slacked. They were hot, hotter than the ones in my pack. Oh wait isn't that Sebastian?

"You guys are late." The teacher took off her glasses as she stared up at them, waiting for an explanation. "They are new here." Skill who was Sebastian's friend was the first one to speak and the teacher raised her eyebrows as she eyed all of them curiously.

She nodded her head and put her glasses back on. "Would you guys introduce yourselves?"

"No, they won't." A gruff, masculine voice replied and I looked at Sebastian who said that. He was wearing dark sunglasses, ripped jeans that hugged his rounded ass nicely and a tight shirt that formed his body perfectly, showing his eight packs or was it ten?