Mother And Son

{}If I hear your voice I'll be fine and I, I can't come alive.{} 

{51} They say that the calm comes after the storm but the storm has just begun. "What was that huh?! Don't you think?" He dug his finger against his temple as he hovered above me. "We don't know what kind of creatures they are and you just go in there like nothing?! Something bad could have happened to you!"

I shrunk my body away as Sebastian kept yelling at me. "I'm sorry!" I shrieked out loudly at him, my face red and my hands clenching on my sides. I didn't know what else to say, sorry was the only thing I could come up with. "You're sorry?" He laughed out mockingly in a deep voice that scared me. "You act before you think and put someone else's life in danger!" He tossed his hands down angrily and looked down at me hard.

"They can't hurt me!" By now we were face to face, both of us clenching fist and red face ready to burst. "They are just scared! You having them here behind bars....They're just children! What kind of monster does that?!"

We're angry, and we say things we don't mean and it can bring trouble. Big trouble sometimes. Sebastian grabbed my arms with pinned lips and his eyes enraged. I looked up at him with sausage eyes full of terror and open mouth from the shock. "Don't you ever put my child in danger like you just did you hear me!" He shook my arms, making my whole body shake.

"Sebastian you're hurting me." I pushed him away with a fury and send him flying backwards, his back hitting the wall as he felt on the ground with a loud thud. He pushed himself up from the ground and grunted out animalisticaly.

"You make me so angry sometimes." His eyes swirled blood red and stayed red. "You don't think, you put our pup in danger." It was weird for Sebastian's wolf to come out but when he did you should run and hide, especially when his angry but I knew how to calm him down.

"Pups actually." The look on his face was priceless. "The children in the cells, they're clairvoyants." Clairvoyant is a person who has the supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

"How do you know?" The redness started to fade out as his eyes flickered from sliver green to red until they were back to normal. "They showed me." I rolled my tongue around in my mouth as I suppress the urge to cry. He knitted his eyebrows together and looked up at me.

"Show you what?" He asked in a demanding voice and stared at me impatiently. "Promise me." His body tensed knowingly and I couldn't control the tears that were threatening to spill out at any second now. "Just promise me."

"If." He clenched his fist and brought his finger up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "You die." He licked his lips and bit his bottom lip as he removed his finger from his nose to stare down at me with haunted eyes. "I'll kill myself." He swore to himself and I closed my eyes with a jump when the office door was slammed close.

The tears I had been holding in running down my face. "What the heck happened?" Skill demanded as he walked in. "Sebastian just took off like crazy!" I didn't get to close to Skill but I felt the need to just hold someone close.

I pulled Skill in and bawled my eyes out like a baby. He didn't uttered a word and just wrapped his arms around me and let me cry my heart out.

Mommy Dearest.....

"Honey have you seen Sebastian? He hasn't returned since you two left." The lights in the room were turned off, the only thing illuminating the room was the moon shinning through the open curtains of the balcony slide door.

I turned on the lights confused and walked inside, I swear I saw Rebekah enter here when she came home. "Rebekah?" I walked around the door and rounded the bed, stopping when I saw a small body curled up in a ball next to the bed.