Never Been So Heartbroken

{}No puedo dormir si no puedo tenerte no puedo seguir muriendo lentamente a tu lado encadenado.{}

{29} I sat on the table with my team at lunch time and waited for Rebekah to come.  I excused myself from the table and head to the lunch lady. "Hi, I would like to pay for someone's food." I said to Gloria, the lunch lady.

"What girl precisely?" She asked me curiously while glancing around the cafeteria. "Let me guess, Miss Arden?" She asked knowingly and I nodded my head. "What did you do boy?" She shook her head with a sigh.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "I kind of messed up."

"Should have guessed it, look you're such a good boyfriend I see the way you look at her. Don't let little things come between you two. Take good care of her, she's a girl worth having." She moved her head to the side and I turned to see Rebekah entering the cafeteria.

"Yeah, she's worth it." I said not removing my eyes from her. "Here, keep the change." I turned around and gave her the money for Rebekah's food, heading back to my table.

"What was that all about?" Esther asked but I ignored her, Rebekah being the only thing my eyes and mind were fixed on. She walked with Vanessa toward her table and took a seat next to Keera. I watched her talk to the Ciara girl, the one Skill was having a mate crush on and stole a fry from her, leaning her head down.

Vanessa elbowed her playfully and said something to her. "Hey Sebastian, you missed Skylar's party. It was amazing." The cheerleaders nodded their heads in agreement and started to talk about it. 

Skill and Killer shot me an annoyed look while I sighed. Why are they on our table again? Skill commented with a groan in my head, eating his hamburger. I think they're taking this as a custom.

"Esther, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but it's time you girls go back to your respective table." I said in the most polite voice I could find but Esther being Esther had to make a big deal out of it. God help me.

She gasped out shockingly and turned bright red but from the anger. "Is it because of Rebekah? We always sit here and you guys didn't say anything, I can't believe how much you've changed. Let's go girls."

She huffed loudly and stood up with her minions following behind her. "Finally." The boys sighed in relief when they were at a good distance. "I thought they were never going to leave." I rolled my eyes at them because it wasn't like they weren't sleeping with them. I know everything, even if they try to be sneaky about it.

I sighed tiredly and turned my gaze back to Rebekah's table but she wasn't there. I furrowed my eyebrows and moved my eyes around the cafeteria, stopping when I saw her on the counter. She ordered her food and took money out of her jacket to pay but Gloria stopped her, mentioning me.

I turned my head and pretend that I didn't know that they were looking at me. I felt her eyes on me and tried hard not to look at her beautiful face. I'm so whipped. "Indeed you are." Skill smirked at me and did a high five with Killer.

I rolled my eyes at them and turned my gaze back to Rebekah but furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What's happening?" Killer was the one who got my attention and I turned back to look at Rebekah.

"Are you sure?" Vanessa's voice filled the cafeteria and everyone turned their attention to their table. "Rebekah?" Now I was worried.

I pulled myself from the table and started to walk toward them. Everything happened so fast that no one had time to react. She leaned on the table for support but one of her hand grabbed onto the tray that was on the edge of the table, making the tray and the food on it fall on the ground with her body following after.