Beautiful Memories: Finale

Tears, tears and more tears. No caption needed. I can't believe this is over. First part, still working on it but I promised that I would post it so I had to put it in parts instead of just one full chapter of 6000 words. I hope you guys like it and feel somewhat what the characters are feeling, I tried to put as many emotions as possible. Sniff, sniff.

"Tore the sky and cut us open and now I cannot forgive or forget what we have done. The silence has become the end of us." - David Hodges

{63} I've been here for almost 24 hours and the only thing they did to me was sticking their fingers into my vagina to see how much dilated I was. Seven! I have been here for almost 24 hours and I was only seven centimeters open. I walked, I slept on my right side and I slept on my left side. I sat, I douche, I leaned, still seven! The pain was a son of a bitch, I never felt a pain like this before, not even with my period.

I was hot and then cold, then hot again. I wanted to take my clothes off, I was sweaty. The nurses keep coming in and out, checking the babies heartbeats to see if everything was okay. The beatings were still irregular but they got better as Philip said, it wasn't something to worry about.

He was more worried about me though, worried that my heart couldn't resist giving birth to two babies. I knew too, but I got over it. My babies life matters more than mine, I didn't went through all this to give them up right now.

I know that Sebastian will do a great job taking care of them, he had my mother, his mother and his sister. I know that my babies will be in great hands if I don't make it. I turned over on the bed and cringed as another pain hit me and breathed in and out through it, running circles around my stomach.

The door knocked as Philip got inside of the room and closed the door behind him. "I see Sebastian took my advice and went home to fresh up." The door knocked and a nurse came in, to do some checkups like blood pressure, pulse and temperature. "Do another fetal Doppler monitor, as long as they're in there I need you to keep listening to their heartbeats."

The nurse nodded her head as she wrote down the results of the checkups and went to pick up the Doppler I think... "Ay, it hurts so much." I gritted my teeth together as I pressed my eyes close, my hands curling and uncurling as the pressure died down.

"I know, but you can't push now you have only seven centimeters open, you must have ten." He put his clipboard on the nightstand and touched my upper stomach, putting pressure with his thumb and point finger to tell the minutes of my contractions. "Good, you're doing great keep breathing."

I took a fair amount of air in my nose and blew out from my mouth, doing it repeatedly until the contractions stopped. "You have these contractions three minutes apart which are a very good sign." When he said that I mentally sighed in relief, finally. I couldn't wait to get these babies out.

"I'll let the nurse do one more fetal Doppler Monitor before going to the delivery room." I nodded my head at him as I breathed in and out calmly, grunting quietly and tried to stay as relax as possible.

"Sorry for the wait." The nurse said as she came in and started the machine, putting the cold object on my lower abdomen, heartbeats filling the room. My eyes shifted from the nurse to Philip as he listened attentively to the heartbeats.

I didn't need to be a professional to know that they were still beating irregular but only one of them. "It's okay, I need a wheelchair. She's in labor. I need you to call Sebastian too, he won't want to miss this."

The nurse nodded her head and wiped away the gel from my stomach, tossing the dirty napkin in the trashcan and picked her clipboard, walking out of the room. "Oh my God, this hurts like a bitch! How can men do this to a woman? Ah, It hurts. I hate man, I hate this and I hate Sebastian for doing this do to me, that asshole. Where is he? Whe...Oh my God where is he? I'm going..." I slicked down as I licked my lips and breathed in and out. "I'm going to have these babies alone."