Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed

I really like to bring new, I'm like that. I want something different, something never done before, not your usually cliche. That's me, my mind likes to flew behind my own imaginations and bring something new to the plate.

I try everyday to do something different but my mind don't cooperate every time. I get writers block because of that easily, I like to bring something different and sometimes my mind just shut downs and my head goes completely blank.

Right now, I finished the sequel of The Alpha's Mate now Wish I Never, The Heart Wants What It Wants. I want to make The heart wants what it wants part of the book but at the same time I want the triquel to have its own book and name.

I previously listened to Selena Gomez, Same old love and felt in love with it. As always my mind thought that the story line behind the song would be great for the triquel but at the same time, I saw Taylor Swifts video of Wildest Dreams and I thought about a good story line for the book also, so i'm kind of between the two songs.

I wrote two different I don't know how to say it, uhm examples/versions of the book in both same old love and Wildest dreams. Here's a snippet of both examples/versions

Same Old Love:

My family is known for being mated to douchebags. My grandmother was the first one, Alexandra Armstrong, mated to Maximinus Arden. They met when she came back to Tennessee, Nashville with my great grandmother Alexis Armstrong after being in Australia for a couple of months. It was hate at first sight. They would constantly bicker with each other or make childish pranks on each other.

Don't ask me how or when, they don't even know when or how but they somehow fell. They dated in hidden, not wanting for my uncles (Granduncles) to know about their relationship. Okay, to make it short. She gave him her virginity and my uncles found out, things got pretty bad, they made her choose between her family or her mate and she choose her family of course and my grandfather got mad and didn't tell her they were mates.

My grandfather's parents died and he turned into a douche, treating every one he once knew like shit. But after you know, multiple ups and downs they ended up together and they had my mother and my two uncles.

My mother Rebekah Arden, daughter of Alexandra and Maximinus Arden met my father Sebastian Killers at school, she had a crush on him but he was the 'to himself boy and the hot mystery kind of guy'. My mother's ex boyfriend tried to rape her and my father saved her, after that they shared multiple kisses and between those kisses they found out they were mates.

My mother was ecstatic you know, to finally find her mate but of course, my family being known for mated to douchbags. It didn't go smoothly. My mother got kidnapped by people who wanted her powers for themselves, to use it for their own selfish reasons without caring about hurting other people in the process.

My father rescued my mother and then they worked things out and got together a few weeks after my mother was kidnapped. They had the best three years of their life, my father even gave my mother a promise ring, better known as a pre-engagement ring.

Everything was color de rosas but of course, my family isn't too lucky on that part of having a smooth love life. My father started to hang out more with his friends from the football team and the cheerleader team, ignoring my mother completely.

There love slowly started to kind of crumbling down. They would fight every time and keep going on and off. One time is all love one time is all hate, one time is all mushy-mushy and one time is all anger.

You couldn't even count how many times they broke up and got back together, they were worse than those celebrities. Even my mother's friends started to get annoyed by their on and off status. My father hurt my mother a lot, both mentally and emotionally but being the love sick she was forgave everything he had done to her even though her friends warned her about him.