You're A Trainwreck But......

{}Cause baby you're my sanity you bring me peace sing me to sleep, say you'll be my nightingale.{}

{38} I clutched at the microphone in my hands as I made my way to the front, the lights starting to deem and focused only on me as I stopped with a clear of a throat and put the microphone on the stand.

I took a deep breath and leaned closer as the piano started to play softly. "I can't sleep tonight, wide awake and so confused everything's in line, but I am bruised." I sang softly as my eyes narrowed around the deem room.

"I need a voice to echo, I need a light to take me home I kind of need a hero, is it you? I never see the forest for the trees, I could really use your melody baby I'm a little blind, I think it's time for you to find me."

A smile appeared on my face when I found Sebastian and I fluttered my eyes closed as I concentrated myself on my singing. "Can you be my Nightingale, sing to me I know you're there. You could be my sanity, bring me peace, sing me to sleep. Say you'll be my Nightingale. Somebody speak to me, cause I'm feeling like hell. Need you to answer me, I'm overwhelmed. I need a voice to echo, I need a light to take me home I need a star to follow, I don't know."

"I never see the forest for the trees, I could really use your melody baby I'm a little blind, I think it's time for you to find me." I fluttered my eyes open and focused just on him while I sang. "Can you be my Nightingale, sing to me I know you're there. You could be my sanity, bring me peace, sing me to sleep. Say you'll be my Nightingale."

"I don't know what I'd do without you, your words are like a whisper come through. As long as you're with me here tonight, I'm good." I pulled the microphone from the stand and walked forward as I sang. "Can you be my Nightingale, feel so close I know you're there."

"Ohhhh Nightingale, sing to me I know you're there. Cause baby you're my sanity, you bring me peace, sing me to sleep. Say you'll be my Nightingale." The drums and the electric guitar started to play and I whirled around to stand back behind the stand, putting the microphone back.

"La ri da, yeah." My head moved side to side with a big grin lingered on my face. "You fled from medication cause it only causes pain." I moved my hips side to side and stepped away from the stand with a microphone in my hand. "You won't go to the doctor who keeps calling you insane. You're lost even when you're going the right way. You mean the world to me even though you might be crazy."

"And you said we wouldn't make it but look how far we've come. For so long my heart was breaking but now were standing strong. The things you say, made me fall harder each day. You're a trainwreck but I wouldn't love you If you changed, no, yeah."

"I shook your hand and you pulled it right away, yeah. You asked me to dance and instead I said no way. Inside I was dying to give it a try and you begged me so I stayed. I knew you were different from the way I caved."

"And you said we wouldn't make it but look how far we've come. For so long my heart was breaking but now were standing strong. The things you say, you make me fall harder each day. You're a trainwreck but I wouldn't love you If you changed, yeah, ooh, no, yeah."

"We were so different but opposites attract, so my hope kept growing and I never looked back. You're one of a kind, no one can change this heart of mine, oh." I pulled the pins out of my hair and shook my hair to the front and then flicked it back.

"And you said we wouldn't make it but look how far we've come. For so long my heart was breaking but now were standing strong. The things you say made me fall harder each day. You're a trainwreck but I wouldn't love you If you changed, no, yeah."

"One more thing I thought I'd share with someone special. I am falling like I never fell before." I walked back to the stand and put the microphone on it, leaning forward as I fluttered my eyes close.