Mommy Dearest

Hint: Hardcore shit, got carried away again sorry guys *Totally Guilty*

{}Got your fingerprints as evidence all on my body put your right hand on the book and you were found guilty.{}

{47} Sebastian opened the door for me and dragged the suitcase in the house, squealing when he pulled me off my feet and whirled me around. I popped my legs up and leaned our foreheads together, my grin mirroring his.

We heard a clear of a throat and Sebastian put me down on my feet as we turned around to see a woman sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed and a suitcase next to her. "Well son, don't just stand there, come give me a hug." She stood up and mentioned Sebastian to come closer with her hands.

"Mom." Sebastian said surprised of seeing her here but walked toward her to pull her into a hug. "I'm glad you got out of your house." He hugged her tightly as she ran her hands down his back. "Yes, I'm glad too." She pulled away from him and smoothed his shirt with the palm of her hands. "You've grown so much these past few years." I stood their awkwardly and leaned on one leg, my head looking down as I ran my hand up and down my arm.

"Mom, this is my mate Rebekah." He told her with a smile on his face but her mother wasn't smiling at all, in fact, I think she was even glaring at me. Wow, what was her problem? She faked a smile and walked toward me, giving me her hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you." I shook her hand and wasn't surprise when she let go of my hand like it was a disease. I turned to look at Sebastian but his eyes were on his mother but I was shocked by the way he looked at her with a warning look. Something strange is going on here and I'm planning on figure it out. 

"Mother." Sebastian said as he came to stand next to me and pulled me to his side. "We're going to be parents." We expected everything but a laugh from her mother. "Is this a joke? Sebastian honey, I can't believe you're falling for this." My mouth dropped to the size of china when his mother said that. Does she have me for a whore or something? "You can't have children, it's just the way it is. I'm sorry to say this honey."

Wait a minute? Is this woman serious? "What are you trying to say ma'am?" I gritted out about to lose my cool and tried to calm down when he gave my hand a squeeze. What is wrong with her? She turned to look my way with an annoyed look on her face. "I know my son, and he's not the father of your child. A person like him can't reproduce." To say I was angry was an underestimation, I was livid.

"A person like him?" I curled my hands into a fist and resisted the urge to pounce on her. "Why don't you say it ha?! Ha?!" By now I was red and only centimetres away from her. "What type of mother are you?"

"I don't need you a spoiled brat to tell me what type of mother I am." She scolded at me and crossed her arms together. "I don't know why you're trapping my son in this mess of yours." I turned to look at Sebastian who was glaring at her mother.

"Mom, come to my office, now!" Sebastian barked at his mother and strolled toward his office, her mother giving me the meanest look before walking behind his son. I sighed deeply and turned around to slump in the sofa, blowing my bangs out of my face.

I bit my bottom lip nervously and stood up from the sofa, heading toward the office and pressed my ear on the door. "What are you doing here mother?" Sebastian barked out angrily at his mother from the other side of the door.

"No, what are you doing Sebastian?" Her mother replied back in the same voice and from the looks of it she was beyond pissed. What is wrong with her? She doesn't even know me. "You were supposed to vengeance your father's dead."

"Vengeance my father's dead? I was the one who killed him! No one made me do it, I did it on my own." Sebastian banged his fist on the desk, his voice boomed in the room pissed off. I never hear him so angry before.