Fashion Show

{}Boys only want love if it's torture.{}

{42} After the fainting incident, Sebastian took me home and placed me on the bed for me to rest. I slept for an hour and woke up feeling a bit better. I swung the covers off of me and stood up, slipping my feet in my slippers before walking toward the bathroom. I took my panties off and sat on the toilet to pee, my elbows on my thighs as I started to pee. I gasped and hold my pee in when I remembered that I brought a pregnancy test yesterday. I wiped myself clean and pulled up my panties, standing up.

I walked out of the bathroom and toward the closet, opening the door and slid my hand in the back of the closet where my clothes were I pulled the wrapped up pregnancy test and looked behind me nervously. I pulled it out quick and ran toward the bathroom, locking it behind me. I plastered my back behind the door and took a deep breath, my hands clutching at the pregnancy test. I unwrapped the pregnancy test and walked toward the toilet, tossing the paper in the trashcan and pulled down my panties.

I sat on the toilet with the box in my hand and with a deep breath, I ripped the box the pregnancy test was in and dumped it in the trashcan. I need to remember to take the trash out later. I opened my legs and stuck the pregnancy test under my pee me and peed on it. I pressed my eyes close as I finished peeing on it and pulled it from under me, turning around to put it on the sink. I wiped myself clean and stood up, flushing the toilet. "Rebekah?" I jumped nervously and grabbed the pregnancy test from the sink.

 "Baby are you okay?" Sebastian knocked on the bathroom door and twisted the knob. "Why did you lock the door?" He banged on the door and I bit my lips nervously. "Can't I have a little bit of privacy?" I gritted out between my teeth and felt bad for talking rude to him but he wouldn't leave it alone otherwise. "I just need a few minutes please?" I said a bit frustrated and irritated, my eyes looking up at the clock for the minutes to pass.

"Okay. I'll be waiting outside." He said walking away from the door and I breathed out in relief. I looked up at the clock and saw that the three minutes had past. I breathed out calmly, my hands slowly loosing their grip on the stick. 

Que sea lo que sea Dios quiera. 

I brought the test up and cupped my hand in front of my mouth, two pink lines stared back at me. My heart started to thump madly against my rib cage and I rushed to the trash can, dumping the stick in between the trash so if I forget to take the trash out they wouldn't see it.

Oh my baby, I'm pregnant. I don't know how to react, I'm totally perplexed. I was on birth control. How is it even possible? I think I'm going to pass out. I walked toward the sink and plashed my face with water, my hands gripping at the sink tightly.

Oh my god, I had something inside of me. 

That thought scared the crap out of me. I dried my face and walked toward the bathroom, slowly unlocking the door and made my way toward the bedroom door. Sebastian sighed in relief when he saw me and ran a hand through his hair. "You scared me, I thought something happened to you." 

I shook my head and ran the back of my hand across my sweaty forehead. "I just needed a minute." I turned around and walked toward the bed, lying down on the bed. "I don't feel well." I turned to the side and brought the pillow toward my chest, hugging it closely. I heard Sebastian closed the bedroom door before footsteps made there way toward the bed.

"Do you want me to talk Philip?" I felt Sebastian's hand on my back as he brushed it softly. I shook my head at him and closed my eyes. "Why not? You can't go to the fashion show this away anyways, I'll talked to Lila and she said that you're on bed rest."

"What do you mean I can't go?" I looked up at Sebastian with knitted eyebrows and cocked head as I stared at him incredulously. "You hear me, you're not going." Sebastian said strictly, leaving no room for discussion and I looked at him with dropping jaw. "Lila said clearly that you need to stay in bed for at least two days."