Bloodthirsty Werewolf

{}Your eyes, your eyes. I can see in your eyes, your eyes. Everything in you eyes, your eyes.{}

{45} I rubbed my stomach feeling uneasily, I've been having these churns and hungriness for food but nothing I've eaten seems to work, I still have this hunger inside of me. I walked toward the fridge and opened it widely, staring inside for something to eat. Hmm there's some meat. I can work with that.

I grabbed the raw meat and put it on the counter, walking toward the cupboard to grab a pan. I put the pan on the stove and went toward the meat, taking the wrap from it. My stomach growled at the side of raw meat and I raised my hand up to touch my face, feeling the veins on my face.

I rushed toward the closest mirror and panicked when my eyes flashed red, black veins covering most of the skin on my face. I took a step back scared of myself, what was happening to me? I rushed back to the kitchen, my heart beating loudly at the side of the raw meat in front of me.

I licked my lips feeling the hungry, my stomach growled at the side of the meat and I found myself grabbing a hand full of raw meat, digging in. I munched on the raw meat, humming in delight at the feeling that cursed through my veins.

I went to grab some more meat but panicked when I found none. I yanked the fridge open, pushing everything in the way to find more meat. I ate every meat I found in my way, feeling the hungriness still in the pit of my stomach, I needed more than just that.

"Rebekah?" I turned around in a swift movement, knocking over the empty meat boxes. "Are you okay?" My eyes moved in the curve of her neck, her veins were clearly visible and I couldn't stop staring. 

Something deep within me was begging me to bite her. "I don't know." I replied as I stepped slowly toward her like a predator. She gulped down slowly and gripped the counter as I made my way closer to her. "I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm hungry. If-if only I could..." Before she could respond I was by her side in a flash, my canines extended into her flesh with blood gushing out of her wound and dripping down my chin.

Meanwhile upstairs...

I woke up by a feeling of emptiness and moved my hands around to find the bed empty, raising my head up to blink my eyes open I looked around the room. I turned around on the bed with a sigh and ran my hands through my hair, turning to the side to look at the clock. It was only three in the morning. With a sigh, I swung the covers off of me and put my feet on the cold floor, pushing myself up.

"Rebekah?" I knocked on the bathroom door and twisted the handle open to stick my head inside to look around the empty bathroom, knitting my eyebrows in confusion. "Rebekah?" I pulled away from the door and closed it behind me confused.

I backed away and turned around to walk toward the bedroom door and twisted the knob open, pulling the door open. I looked on my left and then my right before getting out of the room, walking toward the stairs. "Rebekah?"

I walked down the stairs and stopped when I heard strange noises. I head toward the kitchen and stopped when I stepped on something. "What the hell?" I flicked the lights on and widened in shock at the state of the kitchen. "What the hell happened here?" I whispered to myself as I stared at the open fridge and the empty meat packages.

I heard a sound coming from the living room and walked toward it, my hand slowly reach up to turn on the lights. "Rebekah?" She pulled away at that and Adrienne's body slumped on the ground, unmovable. She slowly turned around and wiped her dripping mouth with the back of her hand as I stared at her in shock.

"I was hungry so she came and I bit her." She explained as she moved her hands up, brushing her hair up. "I'm sorry, I'm so hungry." She cried out as her hands tightened their grip in her hair, tugging at it. "I don't know what's wrong with me, I keep hearing things...I need more blood." She gritted out at the end with her pupils swirling red.