Heartache. Fights. Break-up.

{}Here I am once again. I'm torn into pieces. I can't deny it can't pretend, just thought you were the one{}

{15} After arguing with Sebastian, I finally caved in and let him take me home. After what happened with the man he didn't want to leave my side and I kind of understand him, I was scared too. If that man tried to kidnap me that means that there were more out there who are trying to do just that. I was in danger again.

"They're back." Sebastian sighed and nodded his head, taking one hand off the steer wheel to squeeze mine in reassurance. "I know, they won't hurt you, not on my watch." He promised me like he once did and I nodded my head at him, trusting him. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he drove us to my house, my hand interlaced with his.

He kissed my forehead and I sighed I content. "We still have a date tonight." I remembered him as I pulled my head away to look at him in the eyes. "I know." He raised our interlaced hands and kissed my knuckles, his eyes on the road. My eyes caught the shining ring on my ring finger and I remembered the day he gave me a promise ring better known as a pre-engagement ring.

It was the summer vacation of sophomore year and six months after I was kidnap. Sebastian took me to Pigeon Forge cabins and it was amazing, the view was perfect. The cabin itself was precious. The Cabin had two sleeper sofa, four king bed, hot tub, Jacuzzi bath, pool table, valley and Mountain View, a fire pit and full kitchen. A wooden fireplace to die for and let's not talk about the outdoor breath-taking, the pool was cozy and chill.

We stayed there for two months and it was amazing. It was the best two months of my life. I still remember it like it was yesterday, how not, it was the period I lost my virginity to Sebastian and didn't regret it.

We got stronger after that and never once had any kind of fights, it was love only. How I missed those times. It's not like I'm not happy now don't get me wrong but as we grew old with the years, things started to change and then we realized that not everything is happiness only.

Sometimes we think that love is about happiness only but love hurts too. There is going to be a time when you're going to get hurt, you're going to get in a fight with the person you love, there will be break up and discussions, yelling, screaming, shouting, disappointment. We fight and say things we don't mean but it happens and we have to be prepared for when that day comes.

Our love story is not based because of a mate connection. We build our love with time, with gifts, with caressed, hugs, kisses and love. I didn't fall in love with him because I had to, I fell in love with him because I wanted him to catch me.

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and only him. I can't breathe if he's not with me, my heart twist painfully when we fight with each other. Our connection is beyond the mate connection. I cry for him when he doesn't show his emotions, I bleed for him when his hurt, I'm weak for him when he's vulnerable and I would die with him if he dies. We're connected beyond any mate connection ever seen, because we fell in love with each other without being forced to fall.

We're not perfect but we're perfectly imperfect. "Rebekah?" Sebastian's voice snapped me out of my day dream and I turned my head to look at him. "What's going on in that little head of yours?"

I shook my head at him with a smile on my face and leaned forward, my hand twisting his hair as I pulled him down. "Do you want to come inside?" He shook his head and I crawled on his lap, my knees on each side of his hips, my hands cupping his face.

He grasped my back as I leaned our foreheads together, my hair shielding us. "We have a date tonight." He groaned as I started to rub myself at his permanent bulge. He always has a bulge; I don't know how he can handle all that.