A loud laugh escaped his lips. "Seriously?" Azrael got onto his knees and back onto his feet. Evelynn stood there, her face blank as trying to hold her laugh in. Azrael brushed his hands together wiping the sand off. Azrael grabbed Evelynn wrist and dragged her forward.

"W-what are you doing?" Evelynn laughed.

"I was going to compliment you, but you pushed me," Azrael's grip tightened on Evelynn's wrist. Azrael dragged her into the lapping waves. "But I'm not now,"

"I mean you're probably going to drown me so you might as well tell me your highness," The hiss of the formalities on her lips.

Evelynn chuckled as Azrael laughed, "I was going to say that your beautiful with and without the corset on, but you pushed me," Azrael softened his grip on her wrist, closing the gap between them as their feet was washed over with the waves.

Evelynn placed her left foot behind his ankle. Smirking she looked into his green eyes then kicked the back of his knee with the heel of her foot.

Azrael fell onto her, pressing himself on her. The water lapping their legs. Evelynn neared her face to his. She felt like melting into the sand as he unknowingly pressed himself on her. Exhaling Evelynn flipped him and pinned his wrists into the sand. Azrael turned a bright red. His chest rising as Evelynn looked down at his hips. Her legs wrapped around her hips. Evelynn released his wrists and pressed her hands onto his chest. The muscle-flexing from underneath her hand. Evelynn lingered on him. Unable to move. The warmth under her hands was comforting. Evelynn fell off of him. Azrael wanted to grab her but a wave washed over them both.

They both coughed and laughed as Azrael tucked an arm around Evelynn. The small white waves rushed over them. Smiling Evelynn placed a hand on his bare chest as they felt the cold water lap them gently. Wave after wave. Azrael shifted the sand itching him. Evelynn ran her hand through her wet hair. Sand falling onto her shoulders as she brushed through the ends of her black hair.

Azrael looked at Evelynn, then pressed his head on her shoulder. A gentle press of his lips on her skin, made Evelynn's heart beat faster. Evelynn looked up to the sky, enjoying his company. Azrael pressed his lips on her shoulder once more, whispering into her skin so she couldn't hear his wish.

                                                               ~

"I hate the beach," Azrael huffed, from behind a bush growing in the sand.

"Why's that?" Evelynn said wrapping a towel around herself.

"The sand. It gets everywhere," Azrael appeared from behind the bush. He held up his shorts. The sand clinging to the stitching. Evelynn crossed her arms shaking her head at him. Azrael threw the dripping shorts at her, "In places, I thought it could never reach,"

Evelynn gagged and peeled the board shorts from her lap. "Gross,"

"The suns setting, we should find more wood for the fire," Azrael said pulling down the hem of his pants while walking to Evelynn. His bare torso was exposed to the sun.

"I know,"

"Well let me go find some more," Azrael tugged on a dry shirt over his muscular chest.

"You sure, it's going to get dark soon," Evelynn insisted she'd come along. She stood up but Azrael placed his hand on her upper arm halting her.

"I'll be back, I promise," Azrael pressed a gentle kiss on her on the forehead. Flabbergasted Evelynn froze, flustered she nodded while she watched him walk away.

                                                           ~

The sun had set. Evelynn bounced her leg watching the fire die. Impatiently she searched the area. She looked to the dense forest in the hind dunes behind her. The camp placed at the font of the foredune Evelynn searched behind the bushes and scrubland nearby. Evelynn returned and looked again at the dense forest behind her. She stepped closer to the opening of the path leading deeper into the forest.