C H A P T E R . 7

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Raman:-  Avuu smart haa ok then we will go directly to your fab marine drive .

Avni:- Yeeyaah , finally Marine drive we are coming .

In Mehta Mansion :-

In Mehta Mansion :-

Nanno:-  ishu when will gudiya will come ? It is nearly dinner time ! From morning onwards i have not seen her or listenend to her cute talks , once she goes out with her papaa she forgets everyone .

Ishita:-  Maa  they are on there way , Raman said they will be here in any movement . Let it be na maa , we know right how much she loves her  dad and more over from tomorrow onwards she will be sticking to her room forgetting day and night , preparing for her final exams .

Nanno:- Yes you are right from tomorrow onwards she will behave like book warm crazy girl , And  how can  you be so cool ishu ,morning unknowingly tho sahi she did hurt you by saying she likes you and you to can't be without seeing her for one day then how are you being so normal ? Aren't you angry on her ?

Ishita:-  Maa what are you saying !  Avuu is my bacha maa , why will I be angry on her ! I am just sad not because she said she likes me but because i am  going to  miss her . Don't know  maa but from morning my heart is not at peace , it is beating like my avu will go away from us after doing marriage  .

Nanno:- What  are you thinking ishu ? Why will avu go away from us haa? I accept she as do marriage one or the other day but that doen't mean she will go away from us ! She is our avuu ishu no one can take our avu from us even after her marriage . She is and will always be our avu only . Suddenly from where did you get this though  ? Haaa?

Ishita:-  Morning it was you who started first about my baby marriage,  not only Raman maa even i can't leave without her . And more over it is not even her age to get married ,it's her study time and she should become independent till then we are not going to think or talk about her marriage . I am warning you maa again if you by any chance come up with this topic infront of me or Raman then see what i will do with you . I am going to my room maa will be back after freshing up .

Nanno:- You are threadening your own mother !! Come on ishu you are saying as if i can leave without her .Ok goo ,  When will these people will come .

Avni:- We are here nanooo .

Nanno:- Finally you people are back , did you know how much i had missed you from morning onwards ! Raman from  next time even me and ishu are coming with you guys and it's final , now it's enough if your father and daughter time .