Bonus Chapter 2

This will be the last bonus chapter for this story. Let me know what y'all would want to see in any book I've published. Thank you all for the support, it means a lot.

**

Emily's POV

"Babe?" I hear my wife shout from the bathroom. We are getting ready to watch Kate get married to Jillian get married. They have became my favorite couple. They come over and watch the kids for us. Lilah and Daniel absolutely adore Jillian.

"Yes, honey." I hold back a laugh knowing Peyton hates me calling her honey.

"Shut up." I laugh at her, "Are you getting ready." She asked in an annoyed voice.

"Aww don't be made." I laugh.

"Daniel, Lilah." I call out to the twins.

Their little feet can be heard. Both of them are 6. Seems like yesterday when Peyton was pregnant with them. They are getting older. They aren't in the baby stage anymore.

"Yes momma." Daniel said.

Lilah is a replica of Peyton and she favors her more over me. Daniel looks like me but with Peyton's eyes and hair color. He favors both of us.

"Mommy." Lilah walks into the bathroom with Peyton. Daniel trailing behind his sister. I follow all of them.

"Daniel, Lilah go have your momma pick out something to wear. Make sure y'all have a bath. And Lilah wash your hair." Peyton tells them. She's such a good mother.

"Yes mom." They both say at the same time. They leave and i go up to Peyton and kiss her.

"Go get the kids ready." She said in her mom voice.

Throughout the years, Peyton has became more like me, well my strictness.

"I love you." I call out to her. I heard her laugh.

"I love you too baby." I smile instantly at the name. Even after all the years together whenever she calls me baby it makes my heart melt.

My heart beats faster everytime. She's everything to me.

Throughout the years of us being married, i know her inside and out. I'll never lose the love i have for her. We're always meant to be.

Our marriage first started off rocky, but we over came that. Whenever we have an argument we sit down and understand each other better. We ask questions like who is it about or who does it affect more. We made sure we're never angry at each other for a long period of time. Also we make sure the kids don't hear. We have a system, i couldn't ask for a better wife.

I make sure I bathe the kids and pick out their outfits. Daniel is the ring bearer. Lilah had the chance of being the flower girl but given her attitude she didn't want to.

I get out Daniels tuxedo and his shoes. Lilah is wearing a mint green dress with silver sandals. She picked that out not me.

I make sure the kids get dressed and i leave them alone to get dressed myself.

I'm wearing a teal dress that stops above my knee and black heels. Peyton is the same color dress but nude heels.

I finish curling my hair and putting on makeup.

"You look stunning." I turned around and felt my jaw drop. My wife is stunning, magnificent even.

She laughs, "Close your mouth baby." I breathe out. "You look ravishing darling." I said.

I walked up to her and pulled her in for a kiss. She squeals.

I laugh, this is pure happiness.

"I love you, now go see if the kids are ready." I tell her as i slapped her ass. She turned around and gave me a death stare all i did was shrug my shoulders.

I shake my head as she leaves the room.

She always tells me i look amazing for 37. She's 28 and still looks young as ever.

I tried to be the bigger person and reconnect with my parents but they weren't having it. So i cut them out of my life for good. Sure it hurt like hell to do that but if they weren't going to move on from the past neither was I.

"Alright kids come on." I call out as i go downstairs. I hear running.

"Stop running before you fall." Peyton's voice can be heard from the kitchen.

I smile at my loving family.

We take Peyton's range rover. After all these years she still has it and doesn't let me drive it.

We have a little bit of a drive.

"I love you Peyton." I breathe out smiling while looking at her.

She looks over at me then back at the road, "I know and i love you so much." She smiles.

We arrive and Peyton goes and checks on her sister. I go see Jillian.
_______________________

Peyton's POV

I walk in Kate's room.

"You nervous big sis." I look at her in the mirror. She's stunning.

She smiles widely and that smile lights me up.

"Yes i am."

"Where's dad?" I question since he's giving her away.

She turns around, "He's coming in about 5 minutes."

I'm so happy that my sister is experiencing the most important day of her life. Other then pregnancy.

I smile, "What are you smiling about?" She questions.

"When we was younger how you always used to stealy food. Especially when i was in middle school." I roll my eyes. She laughs and i smile.

"That was good times." I nod and dad comes in.

"Are you ready?" He questions. She stands up and nods. I give her a kiss on the cheek and go sit down. I see Emily already seated in the front.

I sit beside her and grab her hand. I interlock it with mine. We all stand up as Lilah throws the flowers and Jillian is behind. She looks amazing. Kate is going to cry when she sees her.

Next is Kate she comes out and all i see is Jillian has tears rolling down her face.

They are so cute.

They hold hands and say there vows. Daniel comes out with the rings. They slide them on and seal the ceremony with a kiss. We all stood up and clapped.

I'm so proud of Kate.

Me and Emily goes and sits down at the reception.

"This is great, our life, kids and family. I couldn't be any happier." Emily says out of nowhere. I look over to her.

"I'm so happy, i met you and got to love you unconditionally." I said and smiled.

"I'm happy we have a family together. This is everything i could even ask for. Thank you baby." She says. I kissed her.

"I love you beyond words." I truthfully told her.

"And i love you always and forever."

We leaned in and kissed. I smile as i sit back in the chair.

All of this is amazing. My life couldn't been any better. This is all i ask for.

I'll always love Emily and I'm happy for our kids.

This is the end. Thank you so much for reading this book. This journey has been amazing. Also this book was nominated for wattys and I'm so happy.

I have a new book titled 'My Future Forever'. Please check it out i promise it'll be good. Also vote and comment tell me what you like and what i can do better.

Thank you again.

-Alanie