Epilogue

Today is the day I'm marrying the love of my life. We are having our wedding 3 years after. Me and Emily wanted kids so we did the process at the clinic. I had gotten pregnant with twins. Emily though we was going to have twin boys but we had a boy and a girl.

"Lilah and Daniel, give mommy a kiss." I told my three year old kids.

Yes we named them Lilah Elizabeth Carter and Daniel Alexander Carter. We both had a conversation about who's taking who's last name and Emily said she wanted mine.

When i told Annabelle, Tyler and Olivia they were so happy that I'm marrying her. After all these years they're still my closest friends. Tyler and Olivia are married. They had an amazing wedding. I was Olivia's maid of honor. And now she's mine.

My kids ran over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Love you mommy." They both told me. They say everything at the same time. I love them. Emily says how they look exactly like me. And i can see it more in Lilah than Daniel.

"Go over to your grandma." I told them.

It's like the roles were reversed. I'm the strict mom and Emily is more of the chilled, layed back mom. I thought Emily was going to be strict but she left that to me.

Kate comes in, "Hey are you almost ready." I nod.

Kate has been dating a guy for the past 2 years. Once she told me i was so happy for her. She deserves someone who's going to make her happy.

My kids love Kate. Emily and Kate loves to spoil them and when i say no i look like the bad guy.

"Is Tristan here." I ask. That's her boyfriends name.

"Yea, he's talking to mom."

Emily said she wanted to walk out first.

Her maid of honors are, Taylor and her cousin Jayla. Mines are Kate, Annabelle and Olivia. Dad is walking me down the aisle and Emily's uncle who i met years ago is walking her down.

We decided not to see each other until the service.

"Are you ready pumpkin." My dad comes. "You look beautiful." I smile at him.

I'm so nervous.

"I'm ready." He grabs my hand and we started walking.

"Any second thoughts."

"No dad just nervous." He smiles.

"Don't be. It's normal to be nervous." As i turned around after my dad kissed my cheeks. I lock eyes with Emily and everything else fades away. I'm stunned by her beauty. She's in a strapless white lase dress. She looks beautiful.

"Your breathtaking." I said and i held her hands. She smiles.

"And your gorgeous." I smile.

"Welcome friends and family for all gathering here for this wedding with the most important people..." The officiant fades out and I'm locked on Emily's face. Her beautiful smile. Her eyes has pure happiness in them.

"Peyton would you like to go first." I nod and keep my eyes on Emily.

"The start of our relationship wasn't what i expected. I wasn't expecting to fall in love with someone 8 years older than me but here we are." Everyone laughed, Emily cracked a smile with tears streaming down. "I love you with all my heart Emily. We went through traumatic experiences in our life but we are here today. Everything we've been through brought us closer than ever. I'm so grateful for you, to be in my life. I'm happy we have kids together and getting married. Your the one i want for the rest of my life. So this day moving forward, i promise to love you unconditionally, to love your scars insecurities. To make you proud. To stand my you, making decisions for the both of us." I finish as i have tears down my cheeks.

"Wow. I don't know if i can follow through." We all laugh.

"Peyton, our relationship at the time wasn't ideal. We had to fight for our love for one another. I had times where i wanted to let you go because i thought that was what's best. I'm so happy i didn't. Being here with you today and the rest of my life brings me happiness. You mean the absolute world to me. I'm so glad i met you the way that i did. I promise to help you go through whatever you need. I promise to always walk aside you for years to come." She finishes and we both have a smile on our lips.

"Now pronounce after me, I Peyton Carter take Emily Davis to be my lawfully wedded wife. I take you with all your faults and your strengths. I pledge to share my life with you openly. I promise to love and cherish you forever. In sickness and health to death does us part." We slide the rings on after each one of us says it.

"By the power invested in me and by the state of New York, i may now pronounce you Wife and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I lean in and kiss her passionately. Our first kiss of being wife's.

"I love you." I smile.

"I love you too."

The audience claps and cheers. We go and hug our family.

"Congrats baby sis. Who knew my sister would get married before me." She rolls her eyes playfully and hugs me.

"Haha very funny. Thank you Kate for everything." I tell her as i kissed her cheek.

"Hey dad."

He smiles, "Hey pumpkin. I'm glad i can welcome Emily to our official family." I groan.

"Oh god, Emily is going to be in for a ride." I laugh along with him.

"We call out a special dance for the brides."

I smile over at her as she took my hand and lead us to the dance floor.

A song i recognize, I do.

A song that Sam and dad danced at their wedding. We sway together.

"I'm so happy that i could be apart of this journey with you." I smile widely at her.

All i see is pure happiness in her eyes. Her eyes hold so much love for me and our little family.

"I'm also happy to be standing beside you tackling this life with you."

"I love you my wife!" I said enthusiastically. She laughs at me. A pure happiness laugh.

"I love you too my baby and my wife." She smiles.

We keep dancing. Her lips meet mine. Never going to get tired or kissing her.

"Mommy." Our kids run towards us. I pick up Lilah as Emily picked up Daniel.

This is my life. Right here.

I'm so glad i got to love her with full force. I'm so proud of myself and Emily.

Everything went from disliking her to loving her.

The end.

* That's a wrap on this book. Thank you for the bottom of my heart for reading this and following Peyton's and Emily's journey. I'm happy that y'all are loving this book just as much as i loved writing it.

Check out my other book I'm writing Broken Promises. Y'all won't be disappointed in that book.

Once again thank you so much. Love y'all!