Chapter 8.

The past week i have been getting closer to Ms. Davis or Emily i should say, i sometimes stay back in her classroom or just eat lunch with her. We have different conversations but nothing personal. I want her to be able to open up to me about anything she feels. I am currently in Ms. Davis' room eating lunch with her.

"May i ask how hold are you." I say hesitatily.

"You know it's not proper to ask a woman her age." She found that amusingly.

"I know but i really want to know you look about 23." I stared at her waiting for her to say.

"Okay fine I'm 27 yes i know I'm old." She just chuckled.

"Your not old you actually look very young." I said. She looks so young. You wouldn't think she was close to 30.

"Okay enough about my age." She smirked at me. "Your lunch is about over one last question you can ask me.

"Okay this isn't a question but you are absolutely beautiful. And your smile is perfect i want to see that more." I said and by the look on her face i had really got to her so before she could say anything i quickly left the room.

I met up with Annabelle as we were walking down the hall i see Ms. Davis with a smile on her face.

"Look do you see that." Annabelle yelled at me

"Shh lower your voice and do i see what?. I questioned.

"Ms. Davis has a smile on her face." She whispered yelled but Ms. Davis heard her because she quickly went back to ice queen mode. "Never mind she doesn't have it anymore."

I mentally laughed at her as i was walking by Ms. Davis room i winked at her. She has an effect on me that i can't quite figure out it's just i always want to be around her no matter how much of a bitch she can be.

Annabelle went to class and i went to law and business class. We had to do a business project and i picked the fashion of business. The bell rung and i went to my mom's office.

I knocked on her door and i heard a faint come in, so i opened the door. I threw myself on the couch she has.

"Are you tired." My mom glance up at me.

"Very much so but I'm going to stay awake." I said yawing

Before my mom could say anything there was another knock on her door. Mom said come in and in walked Ms. Davis. I was still laying down on the couch so i looked up and said "Hey Ms. Davis.

She looked at me and said "Hello Peyton." She said as she handed some papers to my mom "Those are the last of the grades." She said as she sat in the chair.

"Hey mom can I get aunt Jess to take me home."

Before my mom can reply Ms. Davis asked "Where us your car."

I looked at her and signed "It's in the car shop. I think my brake stoped working so..." I shrugged.

She glanced at me and nodded.

"Yea you can ask her and if you stop over at her house tell Micheal to come over." Mom said

I groaned "Ugh him you know he always picks on me and if it wasn't for Aunt Jess i would have punched him in his jaw." I hissed

I totally forgot Ms. Davis was there so i cleared my throat and said "Okay I'm leaving and I'll tell him. Bye Mom have fun at your meeting and Bye Ms. Davis." I winked at her

I heard my mom say bye as i shut her door. I went to My aunt's office and asked her if she can drop me off at home. To which she said she will.

I got in her car and said "Can you tell Micheal to come over tomorrow because mom has something for him." I groaned.

" Is he still picking on you." Aunt Jess looked at my way.

"Picking on me is an understatement." I muttered.

"I'm sor-" i cut her off and said "it's fine I'm used to it." Before she could reply i quickly change the subject and said "Hey next week can Ashley come over." Ashley is my cousin i haven't seen her in a couple of months but she calls and texts me all the time.

"Yea she can." She smiled at i just laughed at her.

We drove in comfortable silence. I think about Ms. Davis. I mean when am I not. She's just so beautiful. I don't think she realizes it and I'm going to remind her everyday if i have to.

She pulls up in the driveway and i get out. She yells bye and i unlocked the door and went inside. I ran upstairs and took a shower. Ms. Davis is breaking down her walls when she is with me. I hope she gets to a point where she has no guards up around me. I always love to see that beautiful smile of hers on her face. She's breathtakingly beautiful.

I hope i get to kiss those plump lips of hers and kiss down her body.

WAIT WHAT...