Chapter 25.

Third person POV

Peyton was annoyed and angry at Emily. Emily had no right to follow Peyton to Sam's office.

"Emily can you leave please." Peyton pleaded with desperation in her voice.

"No I'm not going anywhere." Emily told her and Peyton has had enough but before either won of them said anything Sam cut in their conversation.

"Y'all should lower your voices." Sam suggested and Peyton glared at her mom. Sam surrendered and went to her desk to do more paperwork.

"Emily, you told me you wanted nothing to do with me, you haven't spoken to me in 2 months, never glanced in my direction, now the time i act out you want to talk to me. Why are you playing these mind games with me, you either want me or you don't, you can't keep doing this, it's messing with my feelings." I said in one breath raising my voice.

"I get th-" i cut her off before she could say anything else.

"No you don't get anything. You told me you regretted everything between us. You left me, you said i should leave you alone. I did. Now you want to talk. Why? Why are you playing these games with me? What are you trying to accomplish? Do you want to see me break even more? I don't know-" Emily cut Peyton off before she could finish. Emily slammed her lips on her. Peyton was shocked and she finally relaxed, Peyton kissed Emily back. The same amount of passion.

The kiss was getting heated. Emily swiped her tongue across Peyton's bottom lip. Both of their tongues battled for dominance. Emily won, as her hot tongue explored Peyton's mouth.

They were so caught up in the heated kiss that both of them didn't hear Sam clear her throat.

Peyton was first to pull away from Emily's hold.

"Well I see that worked." Sam was amused and confused. I guess the sexual tension caught up to both of them.

"Look I'm sorry for doing this... I just thought with the whole Kate thing i would be able to be in a relationship but then i thought back to our situation and I'm sorry i pushed you away." Emily told Peyton. Her tone sounded genuine but then i start to get angry again.

"Seriously..." Peyton shakes her head frustrated. "You- Do you even think how much this affects me? How hurt i was when you walked out the house? How pissed i am at you for doing this. I want to be mad at you but i can't. I can't because I'm in love with you. I fucking love you Emily. And it hurts how you just want to push me away." By the end of this Peyton was shouting.

Sam and Emily was both silent.

"Wh-What... You love me." Emily stuttered which was surprising.

"Yes Emily i love you so much." Peyton told her softly.

Emily was on the verge of crying.

"I love you too... And I'm so sorry for leaving. I let me insecurities get the best of me. If you really want to do this i would love to be your girlfriend." Emily smiled softly at her.

Peyton felt her heart beating faster. "Yes yes of course i want to be your girlfriend. I love you."

"I love you too." Emily smiled and kissed Peyton with so much love.

"Aww oh my god, y'all made up." Sam said interrupting their moment.

They both laughed and kissed again.

* A very short chapter but drama and other surprises are coming soon. Please vote. Thank you for reading my book. *