Chapter 31.

Peyton's POV

I can't believe i said those words. But i don't regret it, I'm ready for her. I'm nervous but I'm not backing down.

She looks at me with wide eyes and hesitatily says, "Are you.. sure?"

I nodded my head. I'm ready for this next step.

"I need verbal communication baby."

"Yes I'm sure." My breathing getting ragged.

She looked at me studying for any doubt or hesitation. I just nodded my head in reassurance. That i want this. I need this.

She pulls me up so I'm straddling her. She kisses me. She cups my cheek and deepens the kiss. I try and control my breathing. She swipes her tongue across my bottom lip, i grant her access. Her tongue explores my mouth. She swirls her tongue around, gently biting mine. I groan. Feeling a burning sensation down my lower region. I feel my breath hitch as she finds my sweet spot. She pulls back and look at me to see if I'm okay.

I nod my head. She sucks a little more and trails her tongue down across my neck towards my collar bone. I pull her to kiss me again. The kiss is intense and getting hotter by the minute. I feel her tug on the hem of my shirt. I raise my arms and she takes it off.

Her eyes trail across my chest towards my breasts. "Very beautiful." She mummers, pulling me into a kiss.

I want to take control so i flip her over. So I'm on top.

"Not that i don't want this to stop but let's take this towards my room." She says. So i pull her off the couch and pull her towards her room.

I push her on the bed. She scoots all the way back. I climb on top of her kissing her neck. I feel her suppress a moan. So i kiss and suck her sweet spot. I felt her breath hitch and she let out a low moan.

I tug on her shirt letting her know it has to go. She got what i was saying and put her arms up, so i pulled the shirt over her head. I look over her chest, she's wearing a red lacey bra, it has to go soon..

Her breasts are the perfect size, and very perky. I kiss down her chest and towards her breasts. I go around her back and unclasp her bra. It falls down and i toss it somewhere around the room. I look at her. Her breathing is no heavy. I take my hands and massage her right breast. I kiss down and circle my tongue around her nipple, not exactly on it.

She whimpers, wanting me to get the spot. I take my tongue and circle it on her nipple. She moans. I keep sucking and i pinch her nipple.

I do the same to the other one. I leave hot kisses down her stomach. She takes this time to flip us so she's on top of me.

She unclasps my bra and throws it. She looks over and mumbles, "So beautiful." She circles her tongue around my nipple. I let out a moan telling her to keep going.

She harshly sucks and bits my nipple making me let out a loud moan. She trails go the other side and does the same. She leaves wet hot kisses down my stomach.

She looks up at me, tugging on my pants. "Please..." I whisper out.

She nods and takes off my pants.

I'm so aroused right now. She puts her hand around the waistband of my panties. She looks up at me for confrontation.

I only nod my head, not finding my voice.

"I need verbal communication."

"Please." I whimper out my voice horse and breathing ragged.

She takes off my panties, leaving me naked in front of her. She trails over every inch of my body. As i lay naked in front of her.

"You're so beautiful baby." She didn't give me time to talk. I felt her kiss down my stomach and towards my thighs.

She kisses my inner thigh. I moan feeling myself getting more aroused. She's so close to where i want her yet so far.

"Please.." i beg her.

She smirks, "Please what." She keeps getting close to where i need her.

I moan, bucking my hips so she can be closer.

She grabs my waist and pulls me down. "Mmhh, please what babe." She says in a seductive voice. Please kill me know.

"Please just fuck me." She didn't need to hear anything else.

She kisses my clit. I moan out feeling the pleasure. "Your so wet for me." I moan louder.

She takes her tongue and swipes across my slit. And sucks on my clit harder. I'm a moaning mess under her.

She takes her middle finger and plunge it into me.

I moan, "F-fuck." She smirks and she keeps sucking on my clit while pumping into my wet pussy.

I manage to whimper out. "M-more."

She plunges her ring finger inside me. She curls her fingers hitting my g-spot.

I let out a loud moan, "Oh god..."

She keeps curling her fingers while her other hand rubs up and down my clit.

"Shit.." She keeps hitting the spot i want her to.

"Fuck.. Faster." I moan out. She keeps pumping her fingers in and out hitting my g-spot.

"Fuck.. Emily.. I'm so..." I didn't get to finish because she sucked on my clit hitting my g-spot again and i reached my orgasm. My back arched off the bed, nails digging into her back, hips bucked in the air as she helped me ride out my intense orgasm.

She pulls her fingers out and i whimper. Feeling sore. I am breathing heavily. My chest rising and falling as i recover from this intense orgasm.

"Holy shit." I pant out.

Emily laugh, "You did good."

I flip us over with all the strength I had left. I looked at her.

"You don't have to." She told me.

I nod, "I know but i want to please." She nods and i take off her pants and panties.

I look over her gorgeous naked frame. Her harden nipples.

"Are you wet for me babe." I whisper out. She nods and i get straight to the point.

I attach my mouth to her clit, she throws her head back and arches her back wanting more. I run my tongue along her slit and start tongue fucking her. Her hands find my hair and she moans loudly.

"Holy...fuck.." I Replace my tongue with two fingers.

"Peyton..Fuckk.." She screams my name.

I continue to fuck her hitting her g-spot.

"I'm.. so close.. fuck." I attached my lips back to her clit sucking harshly. Her legs begin to shake. Her back arching off the bed and she throws her head back as she reaches her orgasm. I help her ride it out.

I kiss up her body and lay beside her as she recovers from the orgasm. Her breathing is still heavy. She reaches over me and kisses me.

"I love you.. so much." She admits to me. I can't help but smile.

"I love you too baby. Now let's get some sleep." I cuddle next to her and i fall into a deep slumber with a satisfied smile on my face.