Chapter 36.

It was the night of prom. Annabelle came over my house to get ready together. Olivia and Tyler are meeting us here.

"Do you have an extra bathroom." I nod my head.

"Yea, if you leave my room and go down the hallway there is the bathroom." She nods and leaves.

As I'm about to take a shower i hear a text come through.

Emily~ Can't wait to see what your wearing, I'll see you later i love you.

I instantly smile and text her back. Can't wait to see you either. I love you more.

I shut off my phone and hop in the shower.

I can't wait to see what she's wearing.

I get out and go put on my pink robe so Annabelle can do my makeup.

I sit right in front of my vanity and i hear Annabelle come back to my room.

"Can you do my makeup for me?" I ask her.

She nods, "Yea, can i totally surprise you."

I look at her, "Yea, but make sure it goes with my dress." I glared at her while she just chuckled.

I pull my hair in a loose bun while she starts in my makeup.

"I can't wait for Emily to see you tonight, she's going to devour you." She laughs and smirks.

I blush at her words, "Shut up." I playfully smack her arm. She just laughs.

She knows how to make me blush. I hate her for doing that.

"Alright I'm almost finished, how are you doing to have your hair."

"I'm going to curl it down." She nods and finishes my makeup. I turn around to see a simple yet elegant look.

My eye shadow was a dark maroon color, with mascara and a light makeup look. A dark red matte lipstick.

Annabelle finishes her makeup and i ask, "Do you want to take the guest bedroom or.."

She nods her head. "Yea I'll take it."

"Alright is right next to my room." She nods and leaves.

I put in my dress, then i go to my bathroom and curl my hair.

I side part it so part of my hair is on the left.

After i put on some hoop earrings, a gold necklace. Spray on some perfume and put on my black heels. They add a couple of inches to my height.

Annabelle comes back at my room. "You look hot girl." I gawk at her. Annabelle is naturally beautiful.

She laughs, "Thank you and you look ravishing." I smile at her.

She take my pair of nude heels and puts them in, instantly going with her dress.

"Alright are you ready." I nod and we head downstairs, instantly seeing Olivia and Tyler.

"Y'all look elegant together." I tell them.

"Let me take some pictures." Mom yells from the kitchen.

I laugh at her, "Hurry up mom."

"Your mom is so cool, not so much at school." We all laugh at Tyler's statement.

"Hey, not nice." Mom says in her principal voice. "Now get closer to each other." We laugh and mom takes a couple of pictures of us together. A picture with Olivia and Tyler kissing. Me and Annabelle smiling then me Annabelle and Olivia.

"Alright mom we have to leave now." I look at mom "Can we take your black range rover please."

She groans, "Fine, but don't do anything stupid in my car." She looks back at me. "You know i barley drive that car."

I nod my head, "We won't, where is your keys." I ask.

"In the kitchen." I nod then grab them.

I have everything i need, we leave the house. I open the garage.

"Who's all these cars." Olivia asks.

"The black SUV is my dad's, the silver Range Rover and Audi is mine then the rest are mom's. I usually drive most of her cars anyway."

They all gawk at the cars in front of them. It's not a surprise that my parents have money.

"Stop standing there and get in the car." They run and get in the car. We drive off to the school.

"Why don't you drive your Audi a lot."

"Because, i really don't need to drive it and if i do i usually go somewhere special."

They nod.

We arrive and enter the building. And i instantly see if i can find Emily. I sign she's probably not here yet.

"Do you want some punch." I nod my head and go with Annabelle.

I hope they spiked the punch.

I take a sit still looking when i see her figure already staring at me. I look at her from head to toe.

She's in a dark maroon suit with dark red heels. Her hair is curled. She has a red lip. I felt my jaw drop at how beautiful she looks.

"Close your mouth." I shut it and Annabelle laughs.

I see Emily nod her head towards the back bathroom.

"Hold this for me." She takes it.

"Go get that pussy." I groan and leave. I hear her laugh.

I open the door to only be pinned to it and felt lips on mine.

I sign in happiness. I relax into the kiss as her lips attack mine. She taste like spearmint gum.

She pulls back, "You look stunning babe." She tells me in a husky voice and i shudder. She smirks, knowingly the effect she has on me.

"We're matching." I grin and her making her smile "Also you look hot in that suit." I say seductively. Her breath hitches. Now it's my turn to smirk.

I pull her off the door making her look at me in confusing instead of saying anything i unlock the door and leave.

Never looking back. I mentally smirk at how flustered i left her.

I go back to see Annabelle sitting and i sit next to her.

"I see your back, you didn't get any." I smacked her on her arm. "Oww." She groans.

I laugh, "Shut up." I turn my head to see Emily sit next to me. I feel her gaze on me.

Me and Annabelle gets up to dance since i can't with Emily. After it's over i see her by the punch so i make my way over to grab some.

"Hey." I whisper.

"Hi." She says in the same tone.

"Come back to my house." I smile at her.

"Okay, let me go tell Annabelle and I'll meet you there." I say to her.

She smiles, "I love you."

"I love you too." She leaves and i go to Annabelle.

"Hey I'm heading over to Emily's. Do you think you can get a ride." I ask.

"Yea, you better give me the details."

I laugh at her and nod.

I leave and make my way over to Emily's.