Chapter 45.

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach.

That voice walked closer to us, "What a nice surprise Peyton." But what shocked me the most was another voice.

"Hello Peyton." Everyone was standing still, not moving.

"Mom.." I whisper.

"Oh so your not going to remember me."

I clench my fist, "Why the fuck are you here Paris." I was shaking. I haven't seen Paris since she put me in the hospital in 2 years.

Emily puts her hand on my shoulder and i jerk back.

"Paris, leave." Dad said sternly.

"Oh, so daddy is defending you now." Paris smirked.

I Ignored her, "Mom why are you here." Kate hissed.

She ignored her tone, "I came to see my kids, is that wrong of me?"

I laughed pathetically, "That's real dumb, after you kicked me out the house for being gay, now you want to see me, you didn't even bother asking where Kate was all this time, you don't care about anyone but yourself." I was now shouting didn't care if people were staring.

"Don't raise your voice at your mother!" Paris's voice cut it.

If looks could kill she would be dead by now, "Who the fuck are you to tell someone not to raise their voice you- you was raising your voice every chance you got." I was so close to punching her. Emily grabbed my hand and squeezed it letting me know she's here for me.

"Aww look at you got your fuck buddy defending you." Paris wanted a reaction out of me.

I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of that. I'm smarter than that.

"Can we just go please!" I begged with tears in my eyes. I was afraid of her destroying me again.

Dad nodded, we past them to go to the car.

"Remember we know where y'all live." That's it I'm done.

I was standing by the car, "Paris stop being such an asshole, are you really that desperate that you'll do anything. You lost me remember the day you put your hands on me. You mentally and physically abused me. You put me in a coma-" Emily gasp shocked i didn't mention that. "I was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks because of you. Just leave me the fuck alone." I screamed gripping the car door hard, my knuckles turn white.

I don't care to hear her voice i slammed the door and silently cried. Emily pulled me in a hug and i sobbed. I think i cried the life out of me. I stopped crying but still had tears rolling down, i felt sleepy so i closed my eyes. Emily kissed my forehead. After that i fell asleep.
________________________________________

I wake up to my head pounding. I groan and slowly get up. I look around I'm in my room. Memories from last night come back. I can't believe this happened and what was i suppose to tell Emily.

I walk downstairs hearing voices.

"I will go wake her up soon." Emily's voice said softly. Wait she stayed the night.

I walked down and announced my presence.

I groan, "Can someone give me Advil. My head is killing me.

Mom goes and gets me some and a glass a water. I gulp it down.

"Are you okay." Emily's voice held concern.

I nod, "Yea.. i guess I'm okay." I shrug like it was nothing.

"Hey asshole." I laugh.

"Shut up Kaitlyn." She playfully slaps me.

"Why don't you change your last name?" I suggested. Kate has our mom's last name. I took my dad's last name.

I see Emily sitting in the chair next to where I'm standing and Kate is by the stove.

She shrugs, "I need to get it changed though, mom showed her true colors last night. I'm really surprised mom didn't make my last name Logan's."

Logan is Kate's real father, he left mom when Kate was little.

"If Mom would have gave me her last name i would immediately ask dad to change it to his."

Dad laughs, "She never did change her name when we were married."

"How long where y'all married." Emily asked.

I grimace, knowing their marriage wasn't out of love at least after i was born.

I see dad cringe, "For 12 years. It was little bit after Peyton was born that i divorced her. She wasn't the same person i met in college."

I roll my eyes, "Mom always wanted to get rid of me. God forbid the last thing she needed was a gay daughter. And she didn't even care where her other one was."

I look at Emily not caring about anything else.

"I love you so much and I'm so happy to have you in my life." I breath out.

She instantly smiles, "I love you too baby. So much." I smile.

Kate comes over to hug me, "Aww my baby sis is in love."

"Is it weird that y'all both dated Emily and y'all are sisters." Dad's voice spoke.

Me and Kate look at each, "No it's not weird, we're all so close now so and I'm glad Peyton found someone who loves her unconditionally."

I smile at her words, "I love you Kaitlyn." I wink at her, throwing her name out there.

Emily laughs and Kate glared at her, "Stop saying my full first name."

I ignore her. I go over to Emily and pull her in for a long kiss surprising her.

She recovers from the shock and moves her lips on mine. Her minty breath hits and i smile through the kiss.

I smile, "I love you."

She seems stuck in a daze, "I love you too." She looks at me and smiles.

"Mom were hungry." Kate groaned

"Nevermind I'm going to get pizza, what do y'all want?" She asks.

"Just get half pepperoni with pineapple and sausage with green peppers." I suggested. She nods,

"I'm taking your range rover."

I roll my eyes, "Don't scratch it loser."

She sticks her middle finger at me and closes the door, i laugh at her childish behavior.

"I love y'all's relationship." Emily said looking at me.

I nod, "Me too, I'm glad to have her back." I smile.