Chapter 41.

I smirk at her eagerness, so instead of saying anything i attach my mouth towards her dripping core.

Her hips automatically bucks. She lets out a low moan. I tease her by circling my tongue around her clit without making it to the middle.

She groans and grabs the sheets as she lifts her hips up wanting more. Not wasting time i spread her pussy lips and lick up and down her slit. She moans louder ad her eyes roll back.

She automatically tangles her hands in my hair, scratching up and down. I moan in her pussy as she wants more.

I suck in her clit while my fingers make a entrance in her wet core. I take both fingers and enter her slowly.

She moans loudly, i circle my fingers in her and pump in and out, savoring the moment.

I kiss up her stomach as i keep fingering her.

My thumb rubs her throbbing clit as i curl my fingers hitting her g-spot. I rub faster as she was letting out moans and screams. She arches off the bed. Her pussy clenches around my fingers, telling me she close. So i slam back in her and repeatedly curling my fingers hitting her g-spot as i continue to rub her clit faster.

"Oh..god.. Peyton." Emily screams.

Her breathing is getting shallower. I attached my mouth to her clit sucking harshly as i continue to pound in her.

She grabs the sheets roughly, her knuckles turning white,

"Fuck...I'm going to cum." She screams loudly.

"Cum baby." That's all it took. Her body shaking as her hips jerk off the bed. She releases into my mouth. I slurp up all her juices and suck my fingers off. That was coated with her sweet juices.

I moan at her taste, "You taste amazing." She looks at me flustered and i lean in to kiss her so she could taste herself. I plunge my tongue in her mouth. She moans at my hot tongue battling against hers.

I roll over and lay beside her.

She turns to the side and so do I. I tangle my fingers in her hair playing with it.

"I should tell you this, it's apart of my past." I sign.

She shakes her head, "You don't have to if you don't want to." She sits up and so do I.

"I want to." She nods.

I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves, "So back at my old school in London i was one of the popular gay girl. Everyone knew i was gay and knew me as a person. There was this girl..." I trail off and Emily was playing with my hair, calming me down.

"This girl Paris, we started off best friends. We talked everyday. We both realize that we had feelings for each other and we started to date. Since i was popular, we became one of the most popular couples in the school."

"Everything was great, she treated me respectfully, like i should be. But one night..." I take a shaky breath.

Emily kisses my cheek, "She came home drunk, and i usually help cook. So I thought she had ate when she was out. She came home demanding me to cook her food, she slammed me against the wall hard that if left a big hole in the middle. She would hit me but make sure it was where no one could see or notice."

I close my eyes, "One night she came home so drunk, she came into her room, which i was just going over to her house. She started throwing punches, hitting, kicking me in my stomach and ribs that i was hospitalized for around 1 week and a half. My dad came as soon as he heard. Kate had flew up here to see me. And i couldn't have been happier."

Tears are rolling down my cheeks, i look up to see Emily on the verge of tears.

"You are incredible, I'm so proud of you. I absolutely love you."

I smile and hug her, "I love you too always."

I grab my phone from the night stand and check the time, 10:45.

I guess i should head home.

"Can i borrow some clothes." She nods and pulls out black sweatpants and a tank top.

"Thank you." I change into it.

"Do you want to drop me off at home, or can I take your jeep."

She rolls her eyes, "I'm dropping you off." She says like that's the only option.

I laugh, and gather my clothes.

We go downstairs and leave. She opens her garage and unlocks her Jeep.

"Hell yea baby." I shout.

She bust out laughing, "Shut up and get in the car." She says in her stern teacher voice that instantly turns me on.

I clench my thighs together, "Yes ma'am."

She shakes her head, "Don't do that."

I smirk, "Don't do what."

"Don't call me ma'am." She rolls her eyes.

"What, does it turn you on."

She looks at me about to drive off, "You know it does." That answer leaves me satisfied.

I love teasing her, it's the highlight of my day.

We sit both in a comfortable silence. I love how i just feel at comfort when Emily is around.

"Are you doing to come in for a second." She nods and i smile.

We both get out hand and hand. I open the door and i see mom, dad and aunt Jess sitting on the couch.

"What's happening in here."

"Well well well... If it isn't my baby sister." Wait Kate.

"K-Kate." I said shakily.