Chapter 7.

I stared at her wide eyes at whisper "Ms. D-davis..." I couldn't believe this, she's at a gay bar. Is this fate because i was just thinking about her now she's in front of me.

She just stared at me "Why are you here your only 18." She said whisper yelling.

"I am just having a couple of drinks with my friend who left."

"Well I'm driving you home whether you like it or not." She said to me.

"Fine let's go then." I rolled my eyes.

We both left the bar. I'm only slightly tipsy but i can form correct sentences.

"Come on and get in, what's your address." She asked me driving off.

"It's 1755 Park Way Lane."

She drove in the direction of my house. We sat in silence not the awkward but comfortable. I look out the window thinking about the woman driving. How she's wearing a black dress that has a slit in the thigh. With some heels, she also has light makeup. She smells like strawberries and vanilla. I glanced over at her and saw how stunning she was. Her sharp jawline and plump lips.

"Hey Peyton we're here at your house." She said getting me out of my thoughts.

"W-what... Oh thank you for taking me home by the way hope i wasn't a bother." I said getting out the car.

"Oh nonsense it was my pleasure. Have a nice night."

"You too Ms. Davis." I said walking to the sidewalk.

"Emily. Call me Emily when we aren't in school but don't think you can say it all the time." She said glaring at me but chuckled at the end.

I waved at her while she drove off. She said to call her Emily. She has a pretty name. I hope i get to see her outside of school more often. She looks more free like she has nothing to worry about. She is so stunning. Next i want to see a smile on her face.

I open the door and look around to see my dad sleep on the couch with paperwork on the table. Mom is probably sleep already. So i go up to my room and take a shower. I let Annabelle know i got a ride home. I get in the shower, pick out shorts and a sports bra. I hop in my bed take a last look at my phone and go to sleep

My alarm goes off and i mentally groan. I don't want to get up. I get up and instantly have an headache. I go in my bathroom and get out some Advil and some water. I take another shower. Put on a dress today, something different. It's a mid length black and white dress, and I'm going to pair it with my nude heels. I'm wearing light makeup and my hair in a bun.

I go downstairs to see my mom about to leave i say bye and she quickly leaves the house. I grab me a apple juice, my wallet, phone and car keys. I lock the door and get in my car. I drive to school, and park my car. I go through the front doors and stop at my locker. Annabelle texted me saying she wasn't going to be here today so I'm all alone. I see Ms. Davis walking to her classroom. I stare at her in awe. She's wearing a grey pants suit with some nude heels. She's a true beauty. I am just staring at her that i didn't realize she was in front of me.

"You better close your mouth before flies get in their." She said amused

I closed my mouth and looked down feeling embarrassed. "S-sorry miss." I mumbled

She just chuckled and shook her head saying "It's alright miss Carter." And she left leaving me in a daze. I shake off the encounter i had with her and went to class. We had test in calculus and i finished my portrait in art. It was now time to go to English class.

I enter the room and Ms. Davis wasn't in the class yet so i sat at my desk and pulled out my essay assignment for two days ago. I see Ms. Davis enter the classroom and she closes the door and says "Alright class go ahead and get out your essays y'all worked on and bring them to my desk." She glanced around the room.

The class started to hand in the assignments and i went up last just to glance at her again. I put it on her desk and say "There you go ma'am."

She slightly smiled at me and said "Thank you now go have a seat." I swear i saw her wink at me.

I go back to my seat and while she talks i just stare at her. How she stands and how she talks. When she says something she's passionate about her face lights up and you can see her guard go down a little.

The bell rings as we all leave. I glance back at Ms. Davis and tell her to have a great rest of her day. I see her smile at me. I finally got to see her smile, i hope to see that smile more often. I see her guards go down whenever she smiles or laughs. I also noticed her guards go down when she's around me. I hope she can be able to trust me in the long run.