Chapter 9.

What am I thinking... I just said i want to kiss her and down her body. I can't be having these thoughts. Wait does that mean i have a crush on her or is it just an infatuation i have with her.

It seems like i always take in her appearance. Her green eyes has this sparkle to them whenever she talks about something she is passionate about. Or how she bits her lip while concentrating with her work. She tilts her head when she is pissed or confused.

Okay i think i have a crush on her maybe just a little. It will go away pretty soon. I mean it's just a little crush right...

I get in bed and try to dream about anything other than Emily Davis.

I open Ms. Davis' door to be slammed against it. "Ms. Da-davis what are you doing?" I stuttered. "Shh babygirl and call me Emily." She pulled me into a kiss. I quickly took control and flipped us over. I started kissing her neck trying to find her sweet spot. I keep kissing and sucking making sure to leave a mark. She moaned lightly so i kissed up to her jaw. She's breathing heavily and moaning louder. I unbutton her blouse and her bra. I kiss down her chest taking her nipple in my mouth. She's a moaning mess. I pinch and do the same to the other side.

"Peyton."
"Fuck." I groan

"Peyton." The person says louder.
"Peyton Alisa Carter get up and i see you had a good dream." I can make out the voice to be my dad.

I open my eyes slightly. "Alright I'm getting up." I groaned.

My dad leaves and i can remember the dream vividly. I had a dream about Ms. Davis. I'm not going to face her in school.

I get up and immediately and took me a cold shower. Great now I'm going to go to school horny and really don't want to face Ms. Davis today.

I got out and pick sweat pants and a hoodie. Yes I'm not wearing a shirt just a sports bra.

I went downstairs and didn't want to eat breakfast so i just headed out the house. I got in my car and drove to Starbucks. I got my usual and drove off to school. I got out my car and went to Annabelle, Tyler and Olivia. I told them hey as they went off to class. Me and Annabelle walked to our lockers.

"What, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed." She said trying to figure out why i was quiet.

"No but i did have a dream about me and Ms. Davis and now i don't want to face her today." I whispered to her

"You what like a wet dream." She whispered yelled.

"Yes and keep your damn voice down." I said annoyingly.

"Oh my god, you totally have a crush on her." She yelled. Everyone looked at us and even Ms. Davis. I wanted to avoid her today. Annabelle looked up and saw Ms. Davis, so she just smirked at me. Damn it Annabelle.

"No i don't and keep your voice down i don't want you know who to hear us i already feel embarrassed." I whispered to her in her ear.

"Alright i won't say anything but let's go to class. Bye i'll see you later." Annabelle said to me as she closed her locker.

"Hi Ms. Davis." I looked down. I can't trust my body. I'm probably already flustered.

"Hello Peyton, is the ground more interesting." She chuckled.

No don't do that. I feel something in the bottom of my stomach. Butterflies maybe.

"Sorry miss." I looked up and already regretted it. I see her smiling at me. God that smile does things to me. "Bye miss i'm going to class." I practically ran to my class. I hear her laugh at me.

I can't focus in any of my classes. All I'm thinking about is Ms. Davis. How her laugh and smile does things to me. I can't explain it yet.

The bell rings and i meet Annabelle in the hallway.

"Let me guess by the blush on your face you was thinking about Ms. Davis." She just chuckled at my problem.

I blushed even more. "Shut up." I slapped her arm.

She just laughed even more. We entered the classroom and Annabelle winked at me. I just turned my head and saw Ms. Davis with a pen in her mouth. Damn can i be that pen. The bell rung and i slightly jumped. Annabelle laughed at me she caught me checking her out.

"Alright class i want you to pick a partner and y'all will do a project essay of your choice. Don't make me regret this." Ms. Davis said sternly. Damn she's so hot. Annabelle hit me.

"Damn can you stop being obvious." Annabelle laughed again.

"Shut up Annabelle and let's just do this essay." I rolled my eyes at her.

We both chose loving someone your not supposed to. Annabelle picked it specifically for me. I rolled my eyes at her.

The bell rung and i stayed in my seat i told Annabelle that she didn't have to wait up for me. She left and i was the only one left in the class.

"How can I help you Miss. Carter." Ms. Davis bit her lip.

No no don't do that. My eyes stayed glued to her lips.

I'm about to do something I'm going to regret.

I start to lean in my eyes is stilled glued to her lips. I see her glance at my lips and back at me. Her eyes filled with lust and another emotion. She starts to lean in. Our lips meet and we kiss slowly...and passionately...