Chapter 35.

"Hey I'm going to return Emily's car to her." I told mom as we walked into the house.

She nods, "Okay, don't be gone for too long." I smiled and nod.

I grabbed her keys and my phone. I went inside the jeep and was headed out to her house.

The drive is around 30 minutes from mine to hers and that's depending on traffic.

As I'm driving Emily is on my mind.

Do i really see a future with her.

Is this going to end soon and i won't see it coming.

There is no doubt that i don't love Emily. I do. She is my heart.

I snap out of my thoughts as I'm approaching her house. I park her car in the garage. She gave me the password to it, in case i Need to use one of her cars. I'm definitely going to take advantage of that.

I walk in towards her back door. Trying not to make noise.

I don't see her in the kitchen or living room so she's probably in her room. I'm thinking she just got home.

I tip toe up the stairs and i reach her bedroom. I go in and hear the shower running so logically i take off my clothes and get in. Before i step in i see she's singing.

My heart melts at the sight. Without anymore time i get in and wrap my arms around her waist. She screams and jumps back.

"Holy fuck you scared the fuck out of me." She scolded me

I laugh at her, "Sorry babe, but that was funny." I am laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes.

She hits me, "Ow." I rub my arm.

I grab her waist and pull her closer, her minty breath hits my face. She breaths out. We just stare at each other, not saying anything. Our stare is enough.

She wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"I love you." She whispers.

I smile, "I love you too baby." And pull her in for a chastise and passionate kiss.

Her warm lips on mine. She relaxes and melts in my arms. I love kissing her.

The kiss starts getting heated and she pulled away.

We are so in the moment that we both forgot we was in the shower.

I go and kiss her neck. Finding her sweet spot. She tries to hold back a moan so i keep sucking and biting harshly.

She lets out a low moan and i caress  her left breast. She closes her eyes and lets out a breathy moan. I take her nipple and suck on it slowly. I caress the other and do the same to it. I kiss down her stomach. She throws her head back trying to steady herself on the wall.

"Throw your leg up my shoulder." I demanded. She did what i said.

I felt her shudder at my words. I smirked.

Her breathing was getting heavy.

"Your so wet for me." I smirked at her as I'm feeling myself getting wet.

I didn't let her talk as i teased her clit.

She whimpers, wanting me to hit the spot she needs but i need to tease her a little more.

I make a circle motion towards her clit and press hard against it.

She moans louder, "Shit.." She hisses and throws her head back to the wall ad her back arches wanting more.

"Patience love." I chuckle. She groans and i smile.

I think i teased her enough. Instead of warning her i take my middle finger and enter her wet pussy.

Her nails start digging in my back, she arches her back. I keep pumping in and out. Feeling her wet juices on my finger.

"Shit.. Harder." She moans out.

I take my ring finger and curl both hitting her g-spot. I go deeper repeatedly hitting her g-spot.

She screams my name. Her pussy tightens around my fingers, i know she's close so i use that to my advantage.

I slam my fingers back in and curl them hitting her g-spot while i take my thumb and press down on her clit. Her legs start to shake.

"Peyton Fuck.." She screams.

"Don't cum until i tell you to." I demanded and i kept the pace.

She nods her head.

"I need verbal communication baby." I throw her words back at her.

"O-Okay." She says breathlessly.

I continue to fuck her faster.

She screams, "F..Fuck i need to cum p-please." She whines.

I ignore her and kept abusing her g-spot. Her pussy keeps clinching around my fingers.

"Cum for me baby."

That's all it took. Her nails digged in my back, her body shaking. As she screams "Peyton." She reaches her orgasm. My fingers are still inside her so i remove them. She whimpers.

"Don't think I'm finished with you." Before she could process what i said my mouth is on her clit. I suck it harshly.

"Oh.. god." She screams. Her legs are shaking and she arches into me.

I run my tongue up and down her clit. I circle it and suck it harder than before.

She screams louder than before and she reaches her second orgasm. I hold on to her as her legs are still slightly shaking. I turn off the shower and grab her and me a towel. I wrap it around her and go to her room.

She's still breathing heavily.

"Are you okay." I ask worried i over did it.

"Are.. you kidding. I'm fine. That was.. wow." I giggle at her.

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask.

"Can you order us a pizza." I nod my head and call to order us a large pizza.

After i call mom and tell her I'm staying over. She says that's fine and she'll talk to me tomorrow.

I go back to her room, i forgot I'm still in a towel.

"Can i borrow some clothes." She nods and gets up to get me one of her oversized shirts with a pair of panties.

Our pizza came and we ate while watching a movie.

"I love you so much beautiful." I tell her and smile.

She smiles widely at me. The love spark in her eyes, "I love you too.. So much." I giggle and we fall asleep cuddling each other and being peaceful.