Chapter 38.

I wake up feeling kisses all over my face missing my lips. I smile at her, "Good morning baby." I kiss her.

She laughs, "Good morning." I kiss her and straddle her waist.

She groans at the feeling. Our lips move together in sync. She's still naked for last night activities.

I trail hot kisses down her chest, missing her breasts on purpose.

She squirms underneath me. I smirk and i position myself in between her thighs to where my wet pussy meets hers.

I start slowly grinding myself against her trying to find the spot to get in.

She moans and i throw my head back, making me speed up the movements.

She puts her hands on my thighs and grinds harder and faster against me. Our moans bounce through the room together. We lean in and sloppy kiss each other. I throw my head back as she grinds faster.

"Oh god... I'm close." I moan.

"Me... too wait for me." She whimpers and let's out a loud moan.

It's like music to my ears, hearing her moan is heaven.

We rub against each other faster and faster each time. I moan louder, "Emily.. Shit." And it's quickly followed by Emily moaning my name.

We're both close, each of us could feel it.

"Emily.. I'm going to-"

She yells, "Me.. Too." Our bodies shake together as we reach our highs together.

We're both a hot, sweaty, panting mess. Us still breathing heavily we lean in and kiss each other.

I whisper against her lips, "Don't think I'm finished with you." I say seductively.

She bites her lip, i groan and pull at her bottom lip, she pulls it out of her teeth, "Don't test me beautiful, I'll have you screaming my name so loud the neighbors can hear who you belong to." I add on, "I'll fuck you so good that you won't be able to walk." My voice dripping in lust.

To be honest i don't know where that dominance came from.

Her eyes darken and i see her juices running down her leg.

I chuckle, "Is my baby wet for me." She nods completely being submissive.

I shake my head, what am I going to do with her.

I kiss her collar bone licking and biting slightly. I hear her little whimpers. I lean back up to kiss her alluring lips. I craze for them on mine. I love the way her plump pink lips feel on mine.

I feel the burning sensation in between my legs. I moan in her mouth.

She's trying to grind against me to create friction. I push her waist back down.

She groans frustrated.

I laugh at her, "Tell me how you want it." I nibble on her ear lobe.

She squirms and her breath picking up the paste.

"How do you want it." I kiss in between her breast.

She lets out a low moan, "I-I want you to eat me out and finger me." She manages to get out.

I instantly get an idea. I get up off of her.

She groans angrily, "Where the hell are you doing?" I ignore her and go to the left cabinet in her bathroom. She keeps her vibrator there.

I come back and straddle her waist while holding it behind my back.

She furrows her eyebrows, "What do you have." I chuckle and pull it from behind my back.

I hear her gasp, "How did you find that." She lets out horrified.

"Relax I'm going to use it in you if you're comfortable with it."

I see she's hesitate but nonetheless agrees. I kiss down her body. Leaving wet hot kisses down her stomach. I blow on her clit making her hips buck.

I hook my arm around her waist and held it down making sure she doesn't move.

I take my middle finger and gently enter her wet seeping core. Her juices coat my finger as i thrust into her further. Her moans encourage me so i add my ring finger. She moans louder.

"Shit.." her back arches as her eyes roll back at the immediate pleasure. I take my thumb and circle her clit while i curl my fingers upward hitting her g-spot.

"Peyton." My name falls from her lips making me go faster. Her walls clench around my fingers. I know she's close. I won't tournament her.

So i add another finger as my thumb presses down hard on her throbbing clit.

Her pussy is begging for a release. Begging to be taken care of.

She arches off the bed as she has her powerful orgasm. With my fingers still inside her i help her ride it out. I slowly take my fingers out as she whimpers from the lost of contact.

I grab the vibrator. "Are you ready." She nods.

"Yes, i stay ready for you." She's still lightly panting.

I turn on the vibrator and put it against her clit. She widens her legs and arches her back.

I press harder going up and down.

"Can i turn it up."

"Yea." She says breathlessly.

I smirk and turn it up higher. I see she's drenched so i gently push it inside her. Making her hiss out in pain and pleasure.

"I'm sorry babe."

I push in and out my thumb lightly touches her clit.

I push it deeper. She moans loudly as i kept pushing deep inside her. I pull it out and attach it to her swollen clit. She screams my name "Shit, Peyton." By the way she's breathing she's almost close.

"Don't cum until i tell you to." I want her to make her see the stars.

I press harder and attach my mouth and start tongue fucking her. I circle and curl my tongue inside her dripping wet hole. I take the vibrator and pump in and out. It reaches her g-spot and her body jerks up off the bed.

She trying so hard not to release.

I go harder and deeper. Her body starts shaking and she cries from the pleasure.

"Fuck, oh.. god." She screams and her toes curl at the sensation. Her eyes rolling back in her head and back completely arching. Her hands grip the bed sheets as her knuckles turn completely white.

I remove the vibrator and curl three fingers repeatedly hitting her g-spot and the vibrator goes up and down on her clit.

"Holy Fuck." She screams followed by "Peyton, god damn." She releases all over my fingers and vibrator. Her back arches and knuckles are completely white. She closes her eyes. I turn off the vibrator and take my fingers out of her.

Her body is trembling and she's still spasming.

Her breathing is still ragged. I taste her on my fingers instantly moaning at how good she taste.

She opens her eyes, she's a sweaty yet flustered mess. I lean up and kiss her.

I leave to the bathroom to grab a towel to wipe the remaining of her juices.

I wipe my lips, "Thank you for my breakfast." I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

She instantly flushes bright red.

She gets up wobbling to the bathroom.

I laugh, "Shut up." She snarled at me, yet playfully.

I laugh harder and i hear the water running.

"Why didn't you ask me to take a shower with you." I yelled.

"Because we would do everything but shower and i need to wash the activities off." I can tell she blushed.

I smirk, loving the effect i have on her.