Chapter 42.

I felt Emily tense, at the sight of Kate.

"Kate?" Emily questioned shockingly.

"Hi Emily, nice to see you again." She looks down at our hands, "And let me guess y'all are dating." She smiles.

I'm still shocked to see my sister in the house. I haven't heard from her in years.

"What..why are you here. How did you know where I was?" I'm still very shocked but i missed my sister.

I see Emily look between us, seeing the encounter fold.

"Well, i came back to London, but mom told me you lived with dad now. So i booked the next flight and came out here. I missed my little sister." My mouth was wide open, i couldn't wrap my head around this.

"And how is she.. mom." I replied shortly.

She shrugs, "She looked like she's been drinking more than usual."

I run over to her and hug her tightly. My cheeks become wet.

"I missed you so fucking much." I lightly cry as she tightly hugged me.

"I missed you too, and I'm staying for good." I pull back hard, surprising myself.

"What.." Asking if i heard her correctly.

"I'm staying right here, i realized that i can't let anyone dictate my life anymore. I'm a different person i was years ago. I made mistakes but i learned from them. I'm sorry for leaving you when you needed it."

This is what I've been wanting to hear.

I sob, "I love you and I'm glad you're back." I hug her tightly not wanting to let go.

I whisper in here ear so only she could hear me, "Emily needs you to explain and apologize. She's effective in this also." She nods.

"Great catch, I'm happy that you're happy with her."

I smile, "I'm really happy with her, she's the love of my life." I laugh.

We pull back and she gives me a wink.

I walk over to Emily, "Are you okay baby." I touch her cheek, breaking her from her thoughts.

She automatically leans in my touch, "Yea, I'm okay. Should i go talk to her and maybe clear the air."

I shrug, "It's your choice babe. I'm here if you want to talk and if not you can leave if you feel uncomfortable." I let a small smile play on my lips.

She shakes her head, "I'm going to go talk to her I'll be right back." I nod as she goes to the den.

I turn towards mom and dad, "So no one was going to call me and say my sister is here in the house." I said anger in my voice. Should i have a right to be angry at them for not telling me.

They both look at each other and back at me. "She asked us not to say anything and let you come home." Dad said calmly, knowing how all of this effects me.

I nod, "Yea.. i guess that's.. fair." I sign.

"Come here." Mom says softly.

I go to her as she immediately hugs me. I sign in relaxation.

Emily and Kate comes back and i pull back.

I notice Emily's wet eyes, "Are you okay." I whisper discreetly towards her.

She nods and kisses me on the cheek, "I'm totally fine baby." I smile and peck her lips.

"Aww y'all are cute." Kate gushes. I smile at her words. This is what I missed her just saying random things.

"I missed you, asshole." I laugh.

She cracks a wide smile, "And i missed you, more of an asshole." We both laugh at each other's playfulness.

Having my big sister back is amazing, i honestly missed it. It's heartwarming, even it makes me very happy.

I turn towards Emily who's just smiling at the scene. I'm happy she's not angry at Kate. I'm glad they get along despite they used to be together.

"I remember when Peyton was young and dad came home one day seeing Peyton all in the fridge with food stuck to her face." She laughs and i look down embarrassed, i remember that day. "Peyton was eating everything in the fridge with her hands, had most of the food on the floor and in her hair. To this day it's still funny."

"Shut up Kaitlyn." I used her whole name to tell I was serious, but a hint of a smile played on my lips.

"Don't call me by my real name Peyton Annalise Carter." I gasp dramatically.

Everyone laughs and i smile distinctively. "Please not my whole name." I turn towards Kate, "Kaitlyn Amber Brown." I smile at her reaction.

"Not funny," She glares at me and turn towards Emily, "And if i remember correctly it's Emily Elizabeth Scarlett Davis." The look on Emily's face makes her smile in triumph.

Emily groans, "Seriously Kate, now everyone knows my whole name." She glared towards Kate, keeping her expression stone but she breaks into a smile.

I love her smile. We lock eyes at each other and just stare with so much love and happiness for each other. I realized she's my life. She's my happiness. I need her for the rest of my life.

I breath out, "I love you." And smiled as i said that with pure admiration in my voice.

She smiles widely at me, "I love you too." And i go up to her for a little kiss.

This kiss holds so much emotions, it's a meaning. Pure love balanced into it. Her sweet lips playing on mine. We pull back and we lean out foreheads together, our breath being shallow.

I smile and peck her lips again.

"Alright love birds, stop being lovey dovey." Kate rolled her eyes.

I laugh at her reaction. I'm glad i got my big sister back.

This feeling is pure happiness. I'm finally happy.

"Hey Peyton," Kate called me, i turned to her. "Whatever happened to what's that girls name.. Paris." I didn't tense up when she said that, i know she has good intentions.

I shrug, "I don't know, but her mom tried to get in contact with me a few mouths back, saying that she almost finished her time in jail." I sign, "I know she better not come here to find me. I'm the happiest and i won't let anyone ruin that." She laughs and i lean into Emily, who's playing with my hair.

Or.. so i thought. At least they fully didn't.