"Kendall? You up for it?"

I snapped out of it and nodded brightly, "Yeah, totally, I'll give it a go."

Khloe smiled, "Alright, the camera crew's gonna stay with you, make sure they don't help you because that's no good. Is that clear?"

I gave a shaky laugh, "Now, you're just scaring me, Khloe."

"Sorry, but I just want to make sure you're doing it correctly," Khloe said. "It's like a test, almost."

I smiled, "OK, then."

* * *

Khloe left, telling me she was going to get Ace from her home. I nodded and shut the door behind them, walking back to my living room.

I slumped myself on the couch and took my phone out. I groaned and flipped through my close friends' stories. They were all at work, modeling, or trying out new outfits. I felt like some uneducated bitch that hasn't got a job.

Well, I do have a job, but I'm just not doing it yet.

I saw a text from @nickjonas and clicked on it. What was he texting me for, we've just ended our conversation 3 hours ago.

Yes, we swam for 2 hours straight.

Hey, are you busy?

Er, no, why?

I'm really bored, can I visit?

What, we've met once and he's asking me to come over? is this a good sign? Well, usually it's not, but hey, Nick seemed to be a great guy, why not?

Wait, you know where I live?

...Yeah. Is that creepy?

That's so creepy, you have no idea.

XD I think everyone has an idea of where you live. You Kardashians are everywhere.

Yeah, we kind of are.

So can I come?

Are you coming alone?

...Yeah, why?

I dunno, I don't really mind, just asking. I'm babysitting later, so... why not?

Ooh, getting ready to be a mom?

Shut up, I don't even have a boyfriend.

No, you mean don't have a husband. You don't have babies with your boyfriend.

What's the problem with having a family with a boyfriend?

Well, yeah. I think you should get married before having a child with them.

Whatever. Are you still coming, or what?

Course, I am.

OK then, you better shut your fingers up and hurry over here. Actually, no, not yet.

Khloe will be here in a minute and if you arrive at the same time, she will be mad at me, for sure.

You've got a 'no boyfriend coming over' rule?

OK, one, you're not my boyfriend, and two, no, I don't. I just don't want her to think that I'm having any interest in you.

Do you?

No, I do not.

OK, fine. Just call me when she's gone.

I pocketed my phone and answered the ringing doorbell.

Three minutes in with Ace and he was already crying. Great. Maybe he's hungry? My subconscious told me. I thought for a bit and looked at the baby; he was crying, wailing, and basically trying to chuck his whole knuckle in his mouth.

"Er, are you hungry?" I asked a little loudly as if I thought Ace was not going to get what I was saying if I used my normal volume.

He didn't do anything but continue crying.

"OK, I'll take that as a yes."

I gave him his bottle of milk and he started sucking immediately. Woah, OK, that felt kinda great; to get a kid to stop crying, the First step to becoming a mother.

To be continued...

_ _ _

Yo people! Thanks for reading this one. I am trying to upload as fast as I can, but please, I love you for reading this book, I never thought anyone would. 

Don't forget to vote, but before you go, I have one question:

Do you bother to listen to the tracks I put?

(I'm not going to attack you if you say you don't)