Chapter 50 - ILLICIT

Declan Serano

I gathered all the ILLICIT members which now includes Damien and Edmund. I'm glad that they joined ILLICIT because it will make ILLICIT much more stronger than before.

After Phoenix came, they team is complete. I looked at them all one by one.

"We're going to cut ties with Europol." I said and they all looked surprised.

"We will be a private company and will openly sell our weapons to trusted people or organizations. We will modify a lot our weapons, gadgets and vehicle so it won't fall into the wrong hands again." I said as I got up from my seat.

"After last year, Europol was stupid enough to side with Lycan. I know you guys still maintain a good relationship with them but let's cut it out for good. They're up to no good and won't be able to use it wisely." I added ad I showed them my future plans.

"We all will reveal ourselves, we're not going on hiding anymore. The reason why I choose to do this so there won't be any misleading crimes and cases that will lead ILLICIT into troubles." I said as I took a seat again.

I showed them the next slide.

"We will have an exclusive ILLICIT office in Paris and London." I showed them the designs and I turned to them to see their reactions.

"Do you guys want to comment or want to add something? Any suggestions?" I asked.

"I was thinking about opening our own.. security team that we can train and trust. I mean we do have them but I was thinking of something that will have a bigger scale to it." Phoenix said and I nodded.

"That's a good idea." Edmund said.

"I don't mind at all actually, I think that's a good decision so people won't use our names to do crimes and get away with it." Chance said.

"I agree with this." Damien said.

"We all already revealed ourselves but it seems not a lot of people believe it. They thought we were acting like Lycan back then." Adrian said and he has a point.

"We can do a press conference." Edmund suggested.

"Press conference?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, we can reveal ourselves and make an official statement to the public about it but how can we proof them that we're the real ILLICIT?" Angelo said.

"I doubt they will doubt us after seeing what we're capable of." I smirked.

Chance Kyson

When we announced that we're going to have an official press conference, the whole Europe went crazy. We had to move the venue because the amount of people coming.

We even have a lot of securities and have an automatic gun ready. There will be a tight security process before going inside and we will always be on alert too.

Today is the day where we will tell the world who we are.

It will be a short conference but it will be an intense one.

"Are you nervous?" Angelo asked me and I nodded.

"Who doesn't?" Phoenix said. I turned to the Seranos, Declan's pretty much calm but Edmund was not. He was anxious and I could tell by him walking back and forth. Damien was pretty chill about it.

"It's time." Declan said as he got up from the sofa.

"Let's go." I said and we all looked at each other.

"Let's do this!"

Declan Serano

As we got on stage, the cameras never stop clicking. People were throwing us questions and trying so bad to get our attention. We sat down on and we all have our names on the table.

I sat in the middle and the moderator warned all the people here not to mess with us and we showed there's 10 automatic guns in the room that will be ready if there's an altercation.

"Good afternoon, everyone." I said with a mic and immediately everyone shut their mouth.

"I, Declan Serano, as the leader of ILLICIT want to thank all of you for coming. We have a few announcement to make first before we move on to the next section." I said and I knew all of them are live. Basically the whole Europe is watching.

"We, ILLICIT, will no longer work with Europol regarding weapons and technologies. We want to imply that were so disappointed at them since last year when they decided to misused the purpose of the weapons that we created to go against us."

"ILLICIT will be a private company for now on that produces weapons, technologies, vehicles and lastly medical related technologies. We also recently got a research teams to join me in making new medicines for a certain disease."

"I know all of you have a lot of questions regarding last year's announcement. Tha person was not a part of ILLICIT and he was impersonating us back then for his own revenge." I put the mic down and all the press people started to throw their questions.

I turned to Damien who's sitting beside me and he gave me a nod indicating that I did a good job.

"We will receiving questions from now." The moderator said.

"Mr. Declan Serano, we never knew your existence until recently. We were so sure that the Serano family only has 3 children. Who exactly are you?" I grabbed the mic.

"I was living as Dean Alessandro in Paris. I'm a surgeon. My father, Alejandro Serano, had to runaway when he was accused in bombing the Europol headquarters 30 years ago. He asked for his friends to take of his children and the person that he gave me to adopted me and told him that I passed away. He then found out and I kept my life pretty private." I answered.

"Mr. Nielsen, how about Estelle? Are you emerging Estelle with ILLICIT?"

"There's no such thing as emerging, we're hand in hand together from the start." Adrian answered.

We decided to take 15 questions and a lot of them asking all of us about our own company and will it be emerge with ILLICIT. Some even asked how ILLICIT operates and how did we even keep it a secret in the first place.

"Mr. Edmund Serano, we heard from someone that you're a part of mafia. We have a trusted source saying that you were the one behind Lucia Wilson's kidnapping." I turned to Edmund and he raised his eyebrows hearing it.

"If you give that trusted source money, you should ask for a refund. I have no ties to a mafia and have no relations with Lucia Wilson." He stated and I turned back to the press.

"We know you're dating Lucia Wilson!" The pressed shouted and I turned to Edmund.

"We'll talk later." He mumbled as he put down the mic.