Chapter 4 - Assemble

Danielle Leone

He put the fork down after eating all the pasta that I made. I clapped my hands completely happy that he finished it.

"So what's your plan?" He asked.

"What plan?"

"You already retired." He said as he grabbed a glass of water.

"I'm planning to continue my father's business." I said and Dean nodded.

"You really need to stop pushing me away, I've grante your wish to stay in America for so long." I said and he shook his head.

"Everything changes, Danielle. I have a lot of things to do and besides you can hangout with your friends." He said bluntly.

"How about you stay the night here?" I asked and he shook his head. I scoffed sarcasticly and he raised his eyebrows. I got up from my seat and walked towards him. I sat on his lap as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I made him look at me by raising up his chin. I smiled and caressed his cheek with the back of my hand.

"It's not nice to reject me again and again, Dean Alessandro." I whispered it to his ear. I kissed his ear and slowly trailing kisses to his cheek and his lips. He picked me up and brought me to the living room.

He threw me to the sofa leaving me speechless.

"It's late, I better get going." He said.

Dean Alessandro

"Dean." She stopped me by calling my name in her demanding tone.

"If you're not going to fulfill your promise, I don't think you will like all the things I could do.. to make you fulfill your promise." She said and I turned around. I laughed at her sarcasticly. She got up from the sofa and started stripping her clothes one by one.

"I'm all grown up, Dean. I'm not the little girl that you used to know." She said as she walked to me almost naked.

"I've missed us, all of us.." She said as she slipped her arms around my hips hugging me tightly. I saw just standing there like a statue.

"Are we going to rule Europe now?" She asked as she looked up to me.

"Aren't tired just living as a doctor? Isn't it.. boring?" She asked as she grabbed my chin pulling me closer. She kissed my lips slowly and she led my hands to open her bra.

"Why so tense?" She whispered and then she dragged me to her room. She laid me on the bed and continued to kiss me.

I found myself surrendering to her.

I took off my hoodie and she took off her panties. She kissed me again and I flipped her over. She smirked as I took off all my clothes and I kissed her again. She roamed her hands around my body and I slowly putting myself inside her.

She moaned as I started giving her pleasure that she wants.

I guess.. playing with her will always equal as playing with fire.

Danielle Leone

I got up at dawn and slipped away from Dean's arms. I walked out from my room and made myself a tea. I looked out the window seeing the beautiful moon shining brightly in the sky.

It's been 8 years.. almost 9 years.

It's good to be back in Italy. I miss the old times where we.. all wanted to rule Europe. I want that, I want it to do it with Dean.

I grabbed my tea and sat down in the living room thinking about my old memories.

"I guess.. it's show time."

Dean Alessandro

After Danielle slipped out from my arms at dawn, I looked up to the ceiling.

I'm already on my downfall and this woman decided to comeback. I sat up and leaned tl the headboard. My eyes roamed around her room with the help of the moonlight.

There's nothing suspicious or even.. something that can be evidence why this woman came back.

I got up and put my clothes back. I walked out to see Danielle sitting in the living room with her robe drinking something.

"Did I wake you up?" She asked.

"No."

"Do you want tea?"

"No." I said as I sat on the sofa across her.

"Why are you here?" I asked and she looked at me smiling.

"It's been years, Dean. I've missed Italy and besides.. I'm done racing, I found it boring these days." She said as she put down her cup of tea.

"And because of that.. you decided to come back here?"

"Come on, Dean. The avengers have to assemble again right?" She smirked and I shook my head.

"We all have different things that we're doing right now, Danielle."

"I know.. even Luka Keller is married." Right.

"So.. I'm glad to see you don't have a girlfriend or even a wife." She said and I nodded.

"I'll already arranged a meeting for us 7 next week in Amsterdam." I looked at her disbelief.

"Why didn't you tell me beforehand?"

"You were busy, remember?" Shit!

"Then.. I can't go. I'm busy." I said and she shook her head.

"You're going, Dean. We're going to assemble again and make this all work. I thought I will come home to something as big as The Gold Lifes, why are you currently doing boring jobs?" She hissed.

I swear.. I'm glad that she has amnesia and not remembering anything about what happened back then but.. now her actions will end up a world war 3.

"Danielle, we're all grown up. We all chose our own path, you need to stop dreaming about assembling us again!" I bursted angrily at her.

"I can't get a hold of Parker, call Parker for me. Where the hell is he?" She hissed and I can't believe her.

I swear.. sooner or later, I could see that I will die in her hands if this shit continues.

"If you don't want to call Parker for me, I would find him myself. You really don't care about us anymore huh, Dean? You've changed and I don't like it!"