Chapter 47 - Jealous

Declan Serano

My heart was racing as soon as Corwin got a feeling that they're not going shopping, I was worried as hell. Corwin was indeed not happy with the idea of Bella going around to clubs or bars.

I might not know my sister that well but from the look of it, it seems Corwin cares about Bella more about Bella cares about him.

He looked nervous once he drove us to the club. I told my driver to follow us because I know they won't go back to the mansion.

As soon as we got there, he got out immediately and I followed him. He didn't even bother to take the keys and that made me much more nervous.

Danielle Leone

I feel alive.

It's been a long time since I come to the bar and drink a lot of shots. I miss this, I went to a lot of bars when I was in America and this brings me back memories when I saw a racer.

"You turned off your phone right?" Bella asked.

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to get drunk." I said and she giggled. She took a shot and then she started to take off her.. engagement ring. I was confused but I don't want to sound nosy and ask a lot of personal things to her.

She ordered 3 more shots and then she turned to me. "My brother needs to learn that if he doesn't make it official, someone else can take you whether you love him or not.." The bartender gave her more shots.

"He's an idiot." She said as she took one. I grabbed one and drank it. She grabbed the last one and drank it.

"Let's go to the club.. it connects to the bar, I'm in the mood for.. dancing." She said and she ordered a locker to the bartender. She grabbed the key and then she grabbed my bag.

"Let's go.. I'm so in the mood for dancing!" She said as she walked first. I mean.. I'm not complaining at all. I followed her and she put our bags into the locker. She dragged me to the club and we went straight to the dance floor.

"Two single women!" She squealed and my eyes widen. Did she just say that she's single? She has a fiance but.. never mind.

We both ordered more drinks and it was a blast. We were slowly getting drunk together. I was dancing like there's no tomorrow and Bella was just going nuts.

"Danielle! Danielle!" Bella called me and I turned to her. She was already with two handsome men and Bella introduced one of them to me.

"Carlos, this is my friend, Danielle.. and Danielle, this is Carlos!" She squealed as she grabbed my hand making me dancing with her and those two boys.

We drank more and started taking turns in drinking. We even played game of taking shots and I was out of control.

Carlos asked something but since the music was too loud, I leaned closer to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and before he could say anything, someone snatched me.

"Carlos? What?" I was still looking at him.

"Carlos, my ass!" I turned to see Declan. He was not happy, his face was red and his eyes were burning in anger. I was so taken back with it that I turned to Bella. Corwin tried to drag her away but she was holding to Carlos. Corwin was mad that he picked her up by his shoulder.

"We're getting out of here." Declan said as he dragged me out but I was not ready to go home yet. I want more drinks and want more dancing.

"Declan.." I tried to pull away from him but he dragged me out.

"Bella, you.. get over here!" I heard Corwin got angry. Bella ran away and I turned to Declan. He held my hand tightly completely impossible for me to go away.

"My bag.." I said and Declan shook his head.

"I will have someone get it for you."

"Danielle!" I turned to Bella waving our bags and Corwin immediately grabbed her. He picked her up on his shoulder and Declan grabbed my bag from her.

"Little brother!" Bella screamed.

"What?"

"You don't have the rights to stop Danielle! She's single!" I looked away and he led me to the lift. Corwin put Bella down once we're inside the lift. Bella was glaring at Declan.

"We, single wo- I mean.. she.. as a single woman.. she can flirt and meet other man." Bella said and Declan turned to me. I quickly turned away.

"You're a single woman too? Aren't you engaged?" Declan asked and I looked at Bella nervously. I turned to Corwin and he didn't look happy at all. As soon as the door opened, Corwin dragged Bella out.

"Bella." I called and Declan stopped me from following the couple. Declan brought me out from the building and his driver already waiting for us.

"But Bella.." I turned to him and Declan shook his head.

"Get in."

Declan Serano

After I told Danielle to get in, I turned to check on Bella. It was clear to me that Corwin was more than mad at her. I could see his eyes when he grabbed her out of the dance floor.

That's when I noticed that, Bella's character isn't that different from mine. From the look of it, they don't like a couple who are engaged or in love with each other.

"Isabella! Get in!" Corwin said in a loud and firm tone. Instead of getting into the car, she shut the door close and walked away.

"Wait here!" I said and closed the door. I quickly ran towards Bella and Corwin ran after her too. Before I could get to her, Corwin got her and they both looked at each other. It seemed Corwin said something to her that made her surrender right away.

Bella turned to me and I walked towards them. I grabbed Bella's hand and Corwin turned to me looking at me like he was ready to kill me.

"Let her go." I said but Corwin didn't even flinch.

"She's coming with me."

"Are you abusing my sister?" I asked and Corwin turnd to Bella.

"Did he?" I turned to Bella.

"DID HE?" I asked as I turned to Corwin.

"No. Thank you, Declan, but I'll go with Corwin." She said as she let my hand go.

"If you hurt my sister, I will not hesitate to kill you."