Chapter 11 - How

Dean Alessandro

"I don't have any other choice but to join, Dean. We have to watch her as close as possible." Luka said over the phone and I ran my hands througf my hair.

"This is not Danielle, why is she turning like this?"

"The trauma, it seems like it shut her away from reality." Luka said and it indeed made sense. Her brain was protecting her from remembering things but why is she turning evil?

Danielle is not evil even before we sent her to America and before Parker died. She was never the center of ideas. She's a genius, that's why Parker brought her in.

Parker realized that Danielle got more greedy after she knew Parker was working on a nuclear code. It was never finished because Parker realized how toxic the group starting to be.

This is why I'm preventing her from coming back.

"Dean, let's just keep her distracted for now. You can distract her by spending more time with her. She likes you, remember?" Luka reminded.

"Okay."

"Let me know if you have any update."

"Just worry about your wife for now, I think she's busy taking your money."

"Don't worry, I already know." I ended the call and sighed. I walked back to my room and looked at Danielle who's sleeping soundly.

She said she regretted picking me instead of Lycan. She never thought I would be on the opposite side instead of standing beside her. I sat on the bed beside her and caressed her cheek with my thumb.

When will you understand that I spend my life to protect you? If it's not love, I don't know what it is. The accident did change you, amnesia has made it worse.

It's like facing another version of Danielle.

"Hmm?" Danielle opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" She asked.

"I can't sleep." I whispered as I leaned closer to her. I kissed her lips slowly and her arms circled my neck pulling me closer.

"Is this.. another birthday gift?" She smiled and I nodded. She sat up and leaned to the headboard. She unbuttoned her PJ while looking at me. She took it off and threw the PJ to the side. She took off my t-shirt and she laid me on the bed.

She took off the rest of her clothes and pulled down my pants. She kissed my lips slowly as her hands roam around my body giving me chills down my spine. I like her touch and only her who can mek me feel this way.

"You know.. if you didn't keep me away, we would have kids already." She whispered in my ear and claimed my lips again. I flipped her over and started trailing kisses from her neck down to her breast.

"What makes you think that we will have kids?"

"Come on, Dean. You and I are a match made in heaven." She smirked as she touched herself.

"Is that so?"

"We're meant to be together, you can't deny it." She smirked and I put myself inside of her. Moving fast making her scream in pleasure. We're both are groaning, moaning and going crazy with the feeling of ecstasy. We both go on rounds until dawn.

She sat on my lap still naked as we looked out the window looking at the beautiful night sky. I kissed her shoulder as my hands cupped her breasts playing with her nipples.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier." She said as she leaned her head back giving me a peck on my cheek.

"Which one?"

"About regretting that I picked you."

"Hmm." I didn't say anything.

"It hurts to love you for years but never get anything in return. I mean.. I do get this.." She said as I trailed my hand to her jewel giving her more pleasure.

"What exactly do you want?"

"Love, I want love."

"I could give you that if you give up your plan." I said and she moaned. She chuckled as she leaned back to me.

"That's called blackmailing, it's not love."

"Then you need to teach me how to love you." I said even though I already know how.

"We can go on dates and you need to stop pushing me away." She said as she got up from my lap.

"And then?"

"Spend more time with each other, I'm tired of having casual sex. I want to make love." She said as she leaned to the window.

"Okay."

"Okay?" Her eyes widen.

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Wait! Let me record this!" She ran to grab her phone and she sat on my lap again. She put her phone in front of me recording my voice.

"Say it.. I will pay this when you change your mind."

"I will try to go on dates and stop pushing Danielle away. I will try to learn what love is.. and have more fun in bed too." I teased her and she glared at me.

"Make love.. with me." She added to the recording and she stopped it.

"I will use this audio against you one day." She warned and I nodded. She kissed me slowly and smiled.

Adrian Nielsen

"Does Dean knows about the nuclear code?" I asked.

"I'm sure he knows." Phoenix said.

"He knows everything." Lana added and I sighed.

"That woman is indeed evil, I wonder why he spends time with her when he hates our wives so much." Angelo hissed.

"Still a mystery."

"What should we do now?" Leah asked.

"We need to know which one has the nuclear code, with that we can figure out the next step."

"We need to watch her close." Angelo said.

"Are you aware that.. the guy called Luka was one of them?" I turned to Chance who just walked in.

"I'm aware.. recently."

"What made you want to recruit him?" Chance asked.

"Because Dean is still in contact with him."

"That's a really stupid reason, Sterling." Chance hissed.

"He quit ILLICIT, Kyson. He was one of the brain of it but he left."