Chapter 24 - Back

Damien Serano

"You're too much, Damien." Bella said and I shook my head.

"We're doing this for his own good and if he's stubborn.. then we don't have any other choice but to do it the hard way."

"You can't just treat him like this, he's not your friend. He's our brother and you know he's hurt." Bella raised her voice.

"He should accept that he's a part of Serano. He won't accept it now but I'm sure he will understand once he knows the truth." I said as I sat down on the sofa.

"Damien is right. Facing Declan is pretty much like facing ourselves. He's a clone of us, what do you expect?" Edmund said and Bella shook his head.

"I can't believe you're going to treat him like this. It's pretty much understandable if he hates us more, thank you Damien. I just got my baby brother back and you will make him resend us more." Bella hissed and she walked out from the room.

"What should we do next?" Edmund asked.

Dean Alessandro

This is fucking ridiculous. I've tried to find a way to get out from this mansion but found nothing by a dead end.

I was frustrated.

"What? Trying to find a way to run away?" I don't need to see who said that. I walked out to the garden and looked up to the sky.

"This is your home." I let out sarcastic laugh as I turned to him.

"Home? I don't have a home." I hissed.

"Why do you want to get out so bad?"

"None of your business." I walked away and I heard him chuckling.

"All you need to do is talk to us and I'll set you a plane back to Italy or maybe Amsterdam since your girlfriend is there." I could feel my whole body went numb. Ever since I got here.. into this house.. somehow I found myself forgetting the situation that's happenning out there.

This is why I hate.. when Declan Serano decided to appear. He's on denial but still craving for warmth and love from the family.

"Talk to you about what?!" I turned around.

"Come with me to the study room." Damien said and he walked back into the mansion. I followed him and he called Isabella and Edmund too. He told me to sit on the sofa and I sat down waiting for Isabella and Edmund to come.

"What? What do you want to talk about?" I asked when the twins entered the room. I don't have time.

"What exactly are you trying to do? Tell me why is Danielle is in Amsterdam?"

"Ah! You're butting into my business now?" I hissed.

"Don't even try to define me!" He raised his voice.

"I'm not in my 20s or a kid anymore. I don't need you all to play the protective sibling or try to help me in any way shape or form." I glared at them one by one.

"You really don't want to get out of here huh?" Edmund asked.

"Just tell us, Dean." Isabella said.

"We're trying to get a nuclear code." I ended up saying it out loud.

"It's in Amsterdam."

"Yeah."

"That's it?"

"They're going to take over ILLICIT and maybe kill me in the process." I said not trying to give too much information. I turned to Damien and he nodded. He grabbed his phone and dialed someone.

"Prepare me a jet to Paris."

"No! Go to Amsterdam!" I stood up and Damien turned to me as he ended the call.

"They're all in Paris, Danielle didn't go to Amsterdam.. yet." Damien smirked and then he turned to the twins.

"We're going with him."

"No!" I said and they all turned to me.

"I don't need you guys. Are you fucking kidding me?" I hissed.

"You're under my watch and you don't rule here unless.. you're coming back for good."

"That would be the end of the world, I don't want to have any relationship with you all." I said truthfully.

"That's what I thought. You're under my watch and you don't have the power to object me or try to control me." He smirked and then they all left me alone. I was dumbfound with the situation.

Danielle Leone

Alejandro contacted me that Dean might already arrive in Paris with his 3 siblings. Alejandro didn't see it coming and never thought Damien Serano will help Dean escape.

I told the other membes about it and guess what? Dean arrived right in front of the new ILLICIT headquarters. I told the other members to stay inside as I went down to get him.

The car stopped right in front of me. Dean came out from the car first and there's three more people coming out. I was surprised to see those three. Never thought, I would meet them this soon.

"Where's the rest?" Dean asked.

"Inside." I said and Dean made his way into the building.

"You must be Danielle, I'm Damien." He looked an older version of Dean. They looked alike and there's no way Dean can deny that he's not his brother.

"I'm Isabella."

"I'm Edmund."

"Please come inside." I said and led them in. Phoenix already went out to get Dean. We joined them and Phoenix led us to the meeting room.

"I'm Phoenix, nice to meet you guys." Phoenix introduced himself to the Seranos. Dean didn't say a word and he looked like he doesn't like the idea of his siblings tailing him.

Phoenix Sterling

I thought there's only one Dean in this world but God decided to make 3 more copies of him. God have mercy, this won't be easy especially when Danielle is suppose to go to Amsterdam tomorrow.

I swear the Serano is really intimidating and the fact that Dean is the youngest out of all made me want to laugh. He usually boss us around and have the power to do whatever he wants because he's the leader and the oldest but now.. seeing him being protected by someone who's bigger than him felt so odd to me.

"I'm going to talk to Danielle alone, you guys can go to the meeting room first." Dean announced wll pf the sudden. I pointed at an empty meeting room and they both walked in there.

I led the rest of the Serano into our big meeting room so they can meet everyone.