Chapter 45 - Introduce

Chance Kyson

I just landed in London after dropping my wife and the twins in Denmark. I have a lot of work to do and I promised her that I will go back to Denmark in 2 days. I swear I need Phoenix to give my private jet, that idiot have been using it.

"Mr. Kyson, welcome back." Aldo greeted me and he took over my luggage.

"How's the twins, Kyson?" I stopped my track and slowly turned to see Dean. He has his hands in his pocket and smiled looking at me. I looked at him completely dumbfound because it felt like.. he's not real at all.

"How are you?" Dean asked as he pulled me into s hug. I hugged him back immediately.

"You're back!" I said as I pulled away. I looked at him from head to toe and he smiled.

"I'm back."

"You come back in a wrong timing. Phoenix, Adrian and Angelo just expo- wait! Did you ask them to do that?" I asked looking at him suspiciously and he nodded.

"But why?"

"You'll see why and I want you to do it too. Don't you trust me?" He asked.

"Of course, I trust you!" I hugged him again and he chuckled.

"Good."

Danielle Leone

I looked at Declan who looked so nervous. I grabbed his hand and tried to assure him. He looked out the window as we slowly landed in Andorra.

Today is his father's birthday.

It's been more than a year since he left have no contact with them. I did contact them once but that's it. I only sent some photos to assure that Declan is doing great.

It was his idea to go to Andorra and I support him. He said he wants to try rekindle their relationship even thought it will be hard considering his character. He loves them and for sure that he wants to start over but he doesn't where to start.

I told him to.. just talk to them because they will always have their arms open for him.

"Will it be awkward?" He turned to me.

"No, it won't be awkward." I said chuckling.

"I'm nervous." He said as the plane stopped. I took off my seatbelt and got up. I put my hand in front of him and he took it.

We arrived in Andorra around 5 p.m and we went straight to the Serano's mansion. When we arrived at the gate, Declan was shaking. He was so nervous that he's shaking.

It's not like he did something wrong, it's just awkward to see them again after a year saying good bye. They let us in and once the car stopped. We got out from the car and the whole family walked out.

"Dean?" Alejandro was more than surprised. He looked at Declan like he saw a ghost.

"Happy birthday, father." Declan hugged him and immediately Alejandro bursted into tears. He hugged him tightly and I guess this will be his best birthday ever.

His son is finally come home.

"This is.. the best birthday present ever!" Alejandro said as Declan pulled away. He hugged her mother too who already crying on the side. I hugged Alejandro.

"Happy birthday." I smiled.

"Thank you, Danielle." I pulled away and then I hugged Damien first since Mikhela is still hugging Declan tightly. I then hugged Edmund and lastly Isabella.

"I've missed you." Isabella said.

"Me too." I smiled and I noticed a ring on her finger.

"Are you?"

"Engaged." She said and I squealed.

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you."

Declan Serano

It felt so weird to be back here. There's a lot of emotions going on within me that I can't describe.

"It's good to be home" is a phrase that I never thought I would use.

I hugged my father first and he bursted in tears immediately. I could feel his warmth and how much he misses me by the way he hugged me. Then I hugged my mother and it was on another level of emotions. She was hugging me as she buried her head to my neck. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck.

"Mother, you're being selfish." I heard Damien said and I chuckled. My mother pulled away and Damien walked over to me.

"Brother." I smiled and he hugged me. He patted my back and smiled widely.

"Good to have you back."

"Thanks." I pulled away and before Edmund could hug me, Isabella pushed him and took his turn. Bella hugged me tightly and started crying.

"I miss you so much."

"Miss you too." I whispered and Edmund pulled Bella away from me. Edmund hugged me tightly and patted my back. I then pulled away and turned to my father.

"Happy birthday, father. I hope I don't.. miss dinner yet."

"No! We're still waiting.. let's go inside." My father grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. I turned to Danielle and she mouthed me that she will bring it in. They made me sit on the sofa and Bella sat right across me. My eyes landed on the ring and raised my eyebrows.

"You're engaged?" I asked Bella and she nodded.

"Yeah."

"Congratulations but where is he? He's not joining us?" I asked and Bella pointed to the window.

"He's here." I saw a man walking in with a red velvet box in his hands. He was surprised to see me and then he congratulated my father before standing beside Bella.

"I never met you.. before." He said and I put my hand out in front of him.

"Declan Serano, the little brother." I said and I could hear everyone gasped. I turned around seeing them looking at me like I'm a ghost.

"Bella never told me about you." He said as he took my hand.

"She never told you about me?" I asked as I looked straight into his eyes.

"Yeah."

"I guess you're not that important to her then.. how come my sister never told you about me?" I smirked and then I turned to Bella who already tried to avoid my eye contact.

"Corwin Grey, by the way.." He introduced himself.

"Good to know."