Chapter 40 - Goodbye Everyone

Dean Alessandro

Looking at myself in the mirror and let out a long sigh. Today is the day where I will go and live in New Zealand. I will live away from everyone and try to start my life again.

I want to live like a normal person. Someone who just don't have to think about weapons, surgeries and just the old Dean Alessandro's routine.

I'm slowly start to accept my identity too as Declan Serano. Hearing the truth about my past really changed my perspective about life. My parents didn't abandon me, it was my adoptive parents who were mean and not wanting to give me back.

Even though I already accept my identity, somehow I don't want my family to know and besides.. it still a little awkward for me to be called as Serano.

My father and Danielle's father already have everything ready for us in New Zealand. They told us that they will give everything that we need. They try give their best even though I know it's hard for them to send us away.

I walked out from the bathroom and Danielle is already waiting for me. She smiled widely and walked to me giving her best hug.

In the end of the day, this woman is my only world and everything for me revolves around her.

"Should we go? Everyone is ready to say good bye to you outside." She said as she pulled back and I nodded.

"Let's go." She held my hand and led my out from the room. We walked outside the mansion and found everyone already standing in line ready to let me go.

"Take your time, I'll be waiting in the car." Danielle said and she kissed my cheek. I nodded and the first person was Phoenix. I hugged him tightly and Phoenix cried.

"I'm sorry and thank you, Phoenix." I whispered.

"Thank you for everything, Dean. I'm sorry if I.. hurt you before." He said as he patted my back. I pulled away and nodded. I turned to Lana and hugged her.

"Please be happy, that's all we want."

"Sorry and thank you, Lana. Take care of Phoenix for me." I said and she nodded. I turned to Adrian who's already tearing up. I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry and thank you, Nielsen."

"Just be happy, it's enough for me." He said and I caressed his head. I pulled away and hugged Leah.

"Thank you, Dean. Please.. take care of yourself."

"Sorry and thank you, Leah. Take care of this idiot for me." I said and she nodded as she she teared up. I turned to Angelo and he was already glaring at me. He hugged me tightly and I chuckled.

"Easy there, Vander." I said as I caressed his head.

"I'm sorry and thank you, big guy!" I added.

"I want you to be happy, Dean. Please be happy." He said as I pulled back.

"I will." I turned to Dakota and hugged her.

"I'm sorry and thank you, Dakota."

"Forgive us if we hurt you before and please take care and live happilly."

"Take care of Angelo for me." I said and she nodded. I turned to Chance and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and caressed his head.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Chance. Thank you." I whispered.

"Please take care of yourself, I just want you to know that we will always be here."

"I know." I said as I pulled back. I turned to Aria and looked at her belly. I hugged her and she patted my back.

"Please take care of yourself, Dean. We only want you to not think of anything else but your own happiness." She said.

"I'm sorry and thank you so much, Aria. I know I won't be there to see the twins but I hope you have a safe delivery. Take care of this idiot for me." I smiled to Chance as he looked away tearing up.

"I will." Then I turn to Damien. He was already smiling and opened his arms for me. I looked at him and found myself tearing up. He hugged me and he didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything, little brother. I just want you to be happy and I want you to know that we love you so much. We all love you anf praying nothing but the best." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled and he caressed my cheek before moving to the side. Edmund was already crying as he hugged me.

"How can I be so lucky to be your big brother? All I want to say is just I'm so proud of you and I'm so sorry for everything. I'm going to miss you and I hope you can live the life that you've been wanting after all these years. We love you so much, Dean. Nothing can beat our love for you."

"I'm sorry and thank you, Edmund." I said as I pulled back and I turned Isabella. She took a step back and cried so hard. I walked to her and hugged her tightly. I caressed her head and she cried more.

"Bella, I'm sorry." I said and she hugged me tightly.

"Please take care of yourself and I wish you could come back one day. We love you so much, Dean." She said as she slowly let me go. I turned to my mother who tried to hard not to cry.

"Mother." I said and that second she bursted out into tears. She hugged me without saying a word and my heart hurt so bad hearing her cry like this.

"I'm sorry and thank you, mother."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, my son. Please take care of yourself and I will miss you a lot. We love you so much and nothing in this world can beat that." She said as she caressed my back. She kissed my cheek and cupped my face.

"You'll always be my little boy, Dean." I nodded as she wiped my tears. I turned to my father and he was biting his bottom lip trying so hard not to cry.

"Father." He hugged me and he started crying. He cried so hard that I could feel his body shaking. He patted my back.

"We love you, son. I love you a lot and hope you can live happily." He said.

"I'm sorry and thank you, father." I whispered and he caressed my head. He kissed the top of my head and cupped my face. He nodded as he wiped my tears.

"Be happy, Dean. We will be here when you come back.. if you want to." He tried to smile and I looked to all my friends and my family. They were trying so hard to smile while sending me.

"Good bye, everyone."